My 3 tank fuel system for WMO.

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the returns and feeds separate on the stock setup? Would it blend with the non wmo tank? Thanks guys -Chris[/QUOTE said:
The stock 6 port switch/valve, the feed/supply and return flip at the same time, yes.
Reading Josh's comments about stock tanks brings a thought to mind.
IF you can start up and shutdown on wmo and not have to switch tanks, your clean diesel fuel will stay cleaner. DUH
The reason I bring that up, many times we talk about shutdowns on clean diesel. IF your pickup seems to start ok on wmo, and the temps aren't too cold, then you could keep the switching tanks down to a minimum.
I think it depends on your how each persons pickup "reacts" to wmo start ups.

JasonSVO

Reaction score
Dumb question, but is it possible to use one of the stock twin tanks for wmo? A friend of mine just picked up an 93 f250 ext. cab 4x4 and was thinking about using one of his stock twin tanks to run wmo...

Are the returns and feeds separate on the stock setup? Would it blend with the non wmo tank?

Thanks guys
-Chris

Each tank returns back to where the fuel is drawn. Upons switching tanks, there is some cross contamination as the prior unburnt fuel is purged from the lines and filter then returned to the newly selected tank.

Jason
WVO Designs

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could actually set both of the 3 port valves to operate on one switch, if you wanted a cleaner dash.

True, but these are small switches, I like being able to direct fuel to whatever tank I want to.
Because the amount of returned fuel is quite a bit, doesn't take long to move fuel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online