Most Threads/posts? (Yay 6.9's)

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Pictures of your hot wife posted all over the internet....priceless." Somehow I don't think that would go over too well...:backoff

Tom
closest posting we have of yours is her ******* your butt:rotflmao
but she has a nice butt tho;Sweet
i know homer found my photopage and posted one of my old lady...that was a couple of years ago. moved those pics back under lock and key.:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK! I somehow missed the "Mistress Kara" hood ornament thread. Heck , I was still thinking about the corset and thigh high alligator boots picture. I didn't see that one in Phil's album. Where was it hiding? And to think it all started with a picture of Suzi in leather shorts. -Drool

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
phil had her pics in his photopage there. he did get in trouble with the girls kissing part and he took them down. here's the last one of the two....

Attachments

• 679Dcp_1068.jpg
    679Dcp_1068.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 18

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.... His pics are still up over there, but I don't see those two. His last post was back in April. I wonder if something bad happened to him. He was pretty well situated, that was for sure. Sure hope those two didn't split up or something. That would be a shame.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel-
if you remember it was the "hood ornament" thread that brought about his demise at STD. someone made a stink about the pics and notably the one of his wife and a "girlfriend" kissing. As a result he pulled all the pics. related to the thread.