Moosestang HIT!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must have this big sign on my back that says "Kick Me". :rolleyes: I'm sitting in a line of traffic at a difficult intersection where there is only a stop sign on our side, and I'm the last one out of 20 or so sitting in this residential neigborhood, and I'm just relaxing there looking in my drivers side rear view, when I notice this little white car going pretty fast coming up behind me. It starts to brake, but I'm thinking "****. She's not going to make it." Then THUD. I get out, and this foreign POS has bounced off my bumper and has had its face rearranged. My bumper looks slightly twisted, but I doubt there is any other damage. I'll go hose it off at lunch (since some snow and ice is obscuring everything) and see if it looks OK elsewhere. Needless to say, Rosemary is going to be writing me a check for a new bumper. Unlike when my Ranger was totalled, the roads are dry, the sun is out, and there wasn't anything moving. What's wrong with these Chester county women?? -cuss

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Mel, You dont get all the idiots, there are a bunch out here in the west also!!!!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Agnem said:
What's wrong with these Chester county women?? -cuss

Prolly on her cell phone.:shoot:
Good thing ya faired better this time but man that still sucks.:puke:

Hopefully thing don't come in threes there like they do up here.:eek:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Heh, must be having my luck. I have never had a wreck. Been hit 6 times in my daily driver, and it has never been hurt. Had a young girl do the exact same thing to me, only she hit my hitch insert and just tore the crap out of the front of her little Honda!!! It sounds exactly like your desscription except my wife and daughter were with me and she WAS on the cell phone. I told them before it happened, hold on, we are about to be rear ended - WHAM!!! Sitting at a traffic light behind about 20 cars. I locked the brakes down and held on, fearing I would be shoved into the car in front of me, but it didn't happen. She hit the brakes right at the last minute and slowed way down.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
What i can't stand is their mentality. I'll bet she still blamed you. I bet you that the majority of cell phone related rear-endings are caused by females in the 16-40 year age range. Why can't THEIR insurance go up?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Bummer Dude, Glad yer OK!

I remember riding in my buddy's 78 Bronco with 4" Lift and 33's. We were sitting at a light and felt a BUMP,.. Steve looked in his rear view and saw nothng, We got out to see a Cavalier tucked under the rear bumper with the hood scraped off like a sardeen can covering the windshield! He drove off the car with no damage. They towed tha Cav away.

Start looking for a nice new bumper!

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHICK MAGNET

mel,
:yell: You must be a CHICK MAGNET :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
Sorry to hear the bad luck Hope all else is well .
John

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
It's not just Chester County. Women drive like that everywhere, usually civic owners. I was drivin around in the city one day and had a blonde lady in a civic on a phone pull up beside me on the FSCKING sidewalk, and shoot past, hoping to beat the traffic onto a freeway entrance.

fsSnowboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotta love big trucks :) glad everyones ok and it was only a bumper. I imagned somebody t-boned you when i read the title. that would be awfule

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online