Moose Products Are Gaining Forum Recognition

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
So I'm surfing Powerstroke Nation & I see in a thread titled "What do you OBS boys want for Christmas" where someone listed some stuff & included was a Moose Pump. Of course, someone asked "what is a Moose Pump? At which point the poster mentioned OB. Just thought it was funny to be on a predominately darksider forum & see Moose Pump. Your headed for the bigtime!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wel.. Its all about giving something good for the money. With Mel and Russ working hard to help out any and all that want the help they offer... Its nice to see this "going national"....:sly I'm sure if the tree huggers knew what we get for fuel mileage compared to the dark side... Well they wouldn't be so down on a diesel burner motor.... Banks said it best... You don't need smoke to make horse power..... Thanks for sharing this...

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Maybe it might be time to add to the OB site with a page dedicated to selling/customer service of the Moose IDI performance parts? ;Sweet

That would certainly give outside sources a primary way to contact the fine gentlemen that offer their precious parts at a fair price. Just putting it out there!

-Dave

PS- Maybe a discount for a talented web designer? :sly

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moose products; getting what you paid for.

X 3. Thanks again to Mel and his pump man.:hail Shoot. When the time is right, I'm seriously thinking about putting a Moose pump and Injectors on the DT466. I'm sure his guys is very fimilar with tweeking the Bosch P-pump and DT466 injectors.:peelout

Heath

kpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its nice to see this "going national"

Actually International. Been Moosed for a year and now second set of injectors is ordered from Russ to my brother's E-350, and have been very satisfied, so thanks from here also...

jukess289

Reaction score
you got a moose pump or you want one I have a moose pump and so does a friend of mine and more people ask me what did you do to you PSD to smoke like and run like that that and I have to open the hood and show then is is an IDI thanks to Mel he is the man with an IDI PUMP KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wellll .... Huppp... There it is.... Finland has a moose pump....;Sweet I had forgotten about the overseas market... Thanks for bringing that up... We truely are blessed.....:sly;Sweet

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure if the tree huggers knew what we get for fuel mileage compared to the dark side... Well they wouldn't be so down on a diesel burner motor.... Banks said it best... You don't need smoke to make horse power..... Thanks for sharing this...

not only do some of us tree huggers know,but own them too.;Sweet

it's not possible to care for trees without a work truck to do it.:)

Last edited:

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm surfing Powerstroke Nation & I see in a thread titled "What do you OBS boys want for Christmas" where someone listed some stuff & included was a Moose Pump. Of course, someone asked "what is a Moose Pump? At which point the poster mentioned OB. Just thought it was funny to be on a predominately darksider forum & see Moose Pump. Your headed for the bigtime!!!

That would be me...haha:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the fine comments everyone. Actually, with the weak U.S. dollar right now, foreign sales have been pretty good. I've kinda lost track of all the places they have gone, but the Nordic countries, and central America have been active hot spots. Canada has been strong as well. I'm not sure why things have been so busy this fall, but it has been. There are 2 sets of Moose Misters about to go out by the end of the year, and probably a few more pumps. People seem to like this stuff! ;Sweet

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i know ever at bombers i recomend them if someone wants a better pump. sent a few people over here. 86f250 is one of them, bigredgoat another.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron

Members online