Moose Product News - Announcing the Moose Junior

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I have one more announcement to make.... I am now a Hypermax dealer. :)

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the sound of an honest guy selling Hypermax equipment! I am really considering a pulse turbo in the future, so I know who I will call when the time comes!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yes... You can and did ask how business id doing.. Any other questions...:eek::rotflmao Wow Mel... What else are you working on... Just when I feel this is as good as it gets you come out with something newer than the last published item. Its like Christmas all the time here.. Good deal Mel... Hope it gets so busy you need to hire 20 and get a bigger shop... Matbe do it like was done many years ago. Build a business shop and living quaters above that... Just really like to read whats going on at Conestoga Diesel.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Business is going pretty well for only being in it a couple of months. We have expanded beyond what the original owner was capable off, and offer drive in service (we currently have a Chevy 6.5 in a snack truck in our bay getting an IP) and will be offering more performance items for modern domestic diesel trucks, including the normal high performance injectors, pumps , turbo's and such. We will be able to diagnose older ODBII as well as CAN compliant ODBII trucks and sell and service replacement fuel and turbo products. We will always be a fuel shop, but we will also be a one stop shop for Ford/Chevy/Dodge owners with fuel or turbo related issues or needs. We have Airdog and Racor products, and TSPerformance stuff as well. We are still working on the building. *sigh* It seems I am continuing to spend on start up costs which have me realizing that while my employees will enjoy their paychecks, it will be a long time before I am able to do little more than pay my bills and survive on the bare minimum. We have no plans for persoanl Christmas gifts at home this year (a first!), but are treating the employees and their spouses/girlfriends to a dinner and entertainment (me... showing slides of my railfanning days. LOL). We have some great deals going on 60 series Detroit and Cat turbo's and any of you guys that drive over the road trucks, don't hesitate to ask if you need something. I've got 4 Cat 3206 pumps in here right now that are being rebuilt (several thousand dollar jobs each - cat parts are not cheap!) and we are doing a ton of Volkswagon VE pumps. We just rebuilt a turbo for a Chrysler PT Cruiser as well. All of us here are currently occupied constantly. There is no down time, and as usual I am here long after closing, and just now finding time to check the board. Thank you all for your continued interest and support, and we really appreciate the word of mouth business you are all sending our way.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are staying busy. Hang in there. You will reap what you sow my friend. Prayers and well wishes from the Sutton family.

Heath

tanman_2006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Sounds like we need to talk about some 6.5 performance! There is a very high quality turbo for 6.5L's that is needing some more backing and 6.5's are kinda hung out to dry when it comes to performace pump shops (there are a few individuals that rebuild and modify our mechanical DB2's but no one offers a tuned up DS4 or DB4)

Just a jab here, you say you supply for obsolete diesel engines. Do you have a rebuilt pump for my GMC Toroflo? lol

There is a bigger version of our turbo out there that actually matches up with 6.9 and 7.3 needs.

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome people to deal with, quick turn around, they got my money and i had a baby moose, and injectors at my doors step i just under a week.. Now just waiting to hear from another member who offered to help with install and IP timing.. Can't wait!!! Again congrats on all the new business and hope many years to come of steady work for ya'll...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Sounds like we need to talk about some 6.5 performance! There is a very high quality turbo for 6.5L's that is needing some more backing and 6.5's are kinda hung out to dry when it comes to performace pump shops (there are a few individuals that rebuild and modify our mechanical DB2's but no one offers a tuned up DS4 or DB4)

Just a jab here, you say you supply for obsolete diesel engines. Do you have a rebuilt pump for my GMC Toroflo? lol

There is a bigger version of our turbo out there that actually matches up with 6.9 and 7.3 needs.

We do have, and have offered for years now (although no one has taken me up on it) Moose versions of the 6.2 and 6.5 all mechanical pumps. The problem with the 6.5's with PMD's (and really most all electronic pumps now), is the machines needed to work with them are 6 digits in cost, and to justify buying one, you have to have thousands of pumps of that type coming through your shop. This makes it impractical for most shops to work with them, and consequently there are only a few really large national shops that can do the work with them. The big get bigger, and the small try to keep up with innovations they can manage! Stay tuned for more announcements after the holidays. :)

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the sound of an honest guy selling Hypermax equipment! I am really considering a pulse turbo in the future, so I know who I will call when the time comes!

I was thinking the same thing. I want to support the company that still cares about IDI's. Way to go Mel!! Glad to see your endeavors are going well, keep it up you will get see more business that you know what to do with.

tanman_2006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We do have, and have offered for years now (although no one has taken me up on it) Moose versions of the 6.2 and 6.5 all mechanical pumps. The problem with the 6.5's with PMD's (and really most all electronic pumps now), is the machines needed to work with them are 6 digits in cost, and to justify buying one, you have to have thousands of pumps of that type coming through your shop. This makes it impractical for most shops to work with them, and consequently there are only a few really large national shops that can do the work with them. The big get bigger, and the small try to keep up with innovations they can manage! Stay tuned for more announcements after the holidays. :)

pm sent!