moose injectors and pump

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you can't handle the price of $35 a rebuilt injector, then a moose injector is definitely not for you. Moose injectors and Moose pumps are for the guys who want to wring all the HP they can out of their motors. The cost of them is a secondary concern.(a.k.a. if you have to ask how much, you can't afford it)
the worst case secenario on the Moose products and the max cost of $2k you can expect to lay out.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
I'm thrilled with the moose pump tho...
wouldn't use anything else. Mine was one of the first out there, and it's been flawless since the start.

Drew

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I've had two moose pumps. I would never run anything else now. I will be sending Mel my pensacola pump to make it a baby moose pump. I like spares of everything.....:sly

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I've had two moose pumps. I would never run anything else now. I will be sending Mel my pensacola pump to make it a baby moose pump. I like spares of everything.....:sly

Just send me that spare moose pump, my ip is almost dead right now anyway:puke:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I only have one moose pump at this time. I "traded in" my first pump for the one I have now....

BigNick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you can't handle the price of $35 a rebuilt injector, then a moose injector is definitely not for you. Moose injectors and Moose pumps are for the guys who want to wring all the HP they can out of their motors. The cost of them is a secondary concern.(a.k.a. if you have to ask how much, you can't afford it)
the worst case secenario on the Moose products and the max cost of $2k you can expect to lay out.

I didn't recall asking how much they were, just where I could swipe some plastic to get them. I'd rather spend the money on something that is better than I currently have.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I didn't recall asking how much they were, just where I could swipe some plastic to get them. I'd rather spend the money on something that is better than I currently have.

Swipping a plastic card is not a very great way to buy things,

Moose stuff is much better than what you have and is very much worth the money

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
was this not your original post?
where can I buy them? for $35 per rebuilt injector this is freakin ridiculous

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
ok wait 35 dollars a injector are you serious even autozone dont have then rebuilt for less then 100 a piece and plus you have to pay for shipping?? holy crap that is cheap and worth every penny i bet how long would they tipically last

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be able to get rebuilt injs. for less than 30 apiece on ebay for sure. You used to could get new ones from Russ for less than that. Due to an increase in price from his supplier he's had to go up some. I don't know what the new price will be. Moose Injs. are very special, you really need to do some digging and read up on them. A Moose pump with stock injectors is said to be a good value and a major improvement over stock. You buy these from Mel (agnem on the forums) and I think that he's got articles on here somewhere to describe both.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
When i bought my injectors and return line kit it was around 270 if i remeber right, but that was a year ago, and prices have went up since then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online