Michigan fall get together.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Cool beans! Get to meet Scott. An unexpected bonus. Thanks for the arrangements Darrin. Tell your pastor we thank him as well. We can bring bedding and what not. Is there a community meal we should bring something for?

You Bet!, There is no community meal scheduled right now but we may be able to tie it into the Chili Cookoff. Once I get more information about that I will post it up and decide what we want to do. It depends on who would be interested in making Chilii, I know that I would.

Just got off the phone and I have a site - she didn't say what site number I was but I'm in....

Sweet!,... I think you are in 107, that was the last spot that she was holding, so as of now all of the spots are full. When are you planning on coming up,..?

So it looks like a total of 7 total including myself:

Ron - Dieseldogcatcher
Barney - Flatlander
Scott - SLE2115
Chris - Diesel4me2
Mel - Agnem
Travis - Argve
Darrin - Darrin Tosh

My brother Dave and his wife Andrea will be coming down on Saturday for a visit, wait till you see what he has done to his truck,..

IDIeselman has teased me with saying he may visit on Saturday as well.
Pretty good turnout for just a little get together.

I also got a call today from frdtrckmnrich (Rich). It is in Fruitport, probablly an hour away, and he is going to see if he can come an hang out for a while as well.

I am going to check on the Chili Cookof to see how that works and see if we can get involved with that. Other than that there are no events planned just hang out and see what we can blow up.:thumbsup:

Talk to you later

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I thought 55 looked like a pretty cool place as well! I'm bringing my two digital cameras, digital video cam and laptop. I can post up from their wireless or use my wireless aircard. I make a pretty good pot of chili as well and wouldn't mind jumping in. I was also thinking about making a wild game stew for the group. Have some nice venison, squirrel and pheasant that would probably make a tasty one. I know some won't eat it, but for those that want some, I'll prolly do that. I have a nice travelling grill that I'm going to bring as well, it's pretty big and if we need to use it to do burgers or dogs, or whatever (it has griddles great for eggs/bacon, grills great for hotdogs, burgers and burners for heating two large pots, skillets, whatever) so it will be available for community cookout or something if we want to do that. It's a coleman Roadtrip grill.

Let me know if I need to bring any other stuff. I have a portable corn hole game as well that I was going to bring.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pink is cool. ;Sweet Just make sure there is extra paint left for the font axle. :backoff

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Man this is turning out to be a schaweet weekend!:thumbsup:

Yeah Darrin I talked to Rich tonight too, and beat on him abit as well if we can get him away from his soccer mom duties. ;Poke
He'll be there, I'm sure.

I'm game on seeing this axle go hot pink also but I'm a bit concerned since no one spotted the Pennsylvania streaker this year. That just might draw him back out into the open.:eek:

Hey Scott, you bring that game and I'm sure Trav will be yer bud for life.LOL

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a full size set all plastic that are real nice, not sure if I can get them in the Santa Fe or not...we'll see! :)

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Mel.... I spent just over $1980.00 driving to Regina Sask and back in a 2005 psd 6.0 4x4 dually crewcab......:eek: I was hualing a 6 horse trailer with 4 horses in it. I just could not believe how bad of fuel mileage I got. The truck had 79,000 miles on it. I thought about running some Stanadyne Proformance thru it but was wondering if it might screw up the injection system....

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
I have a full size set all plastic that are real nice, not sure if I can get them in the Santa Fe or not...we'll see! :)

Hey Scott if room is an issue, I have the game as well, just gotta figure out what the kids did with the bean bags.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey Scott if room is an issue, I have the game as well, just gotta figure out what the kids did with the bean bags.

I have two sets of bags, I can bring them no problem. Starting to think I might need to hitch up my trailer! :)

I've got two set of boards, the portable ones and the not so portable ones. They get used everytime I have a get together. I've had them for over a year, and have never played either set! Too busy hosting I guess. I usually set the fold up ones up for the kids and then the adults play the full size ones.

I've played horse shoes quite a bit, fun cookout game as well. I see they have horseshoes there as well. Anyway, I'd be find sitting in a chair, relaxing! Don't get to do much of that these days! I'm sure my daughter will have other plans, she's so excited she can't stand it! We have a map that we mark off each state we visit, well, she's never been to Michigan, so she's stoked about getting to mark off a new state! :) Not to mention, I told her there would probably be some kids there...she wanted to leave last night! Then she said, what about school, I said you are going to miss a day or two, the car is packed!!! :)

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Guys we keep in the trailer a corn hole game and ladder ball so that where ever the trailer goes the games go along.... The corn hole boards were painted by Annie and me one afternoon she did the accents (Red and Blue Stars) and I did the background (white paint) so as you can tell it's a Patriotic theme (which almost 90% of our decorations are Red, White and Blue).

I'll just warn ya that playing corn hole naked is my style....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll just warn ya that playing corn hole naked is my style....

That should make everyone forget about my pitching a tent comment! And I guess I'll still be able to come home from Michigan never having played corn hole!!! :)

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Oh yeah Scott - You bring the dead furry animal stew and I'll bring a fork! Remember I'm a big boy so if it doesn't bite back too forcefully I'm in...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
That should make everyone forget about my pitching a tent comment! And I guess I'll still be able to come home from Michigan never having played corn hole!!! :)

Great, tent pitchers, naked cornhole games and a Pennsylvania streaker. What's the world coming to?LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online