me plea the the westerners.....

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
I just took my F250 to the scrap heap last Friday with a great bed and doors and cab on it. I saved the tailgate cause a guy called that morning for it and never called back. I saved the front clip because I thought I might use it for a conversion someday, but I couldn't get any interest in the body parts for that truck in several ads on CL over the coarse of months.:dunno

Attachments

• Truck at Merwin.JPG
    Truck at Merwin.JPG
    327.8 KB · Views: 9

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a decent very fixable nose for these with a gasser core support that I can sell dirt cheap if anybody wants it.if not its gonna be scrapped.id rather see somebody use it than scrap it.I can get pictures but id have to email or text them as I cant post pictures from the phone and I dont have a computer any more

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I just took my F250 to the scrap heap last Friday with a great bed and doors and cab on it. I saved the tailgate cause a guy called that morning for it and never called back. I saved the front clip because I thought I might use it for a conversion someday, but I couldn't get any interest in the body parts for that truck in several ads on CL over the coarse of months.:dunno

:puke::puke::puke:cookoocookoo

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
that's the same problem here at OB. I can only hold sheetmetal for so long. eventually it goes to the mill. there's been attempts from easterners to work up a plan to transport sheetmetal out there, but none have succeeded since 1999.

well i was just down in Cannon AFB NM and might be going back. i dont know if it is possible but i might be able to drive a load up. here is the problem, i would be helpless when i am down there. someone would have to supply a vehicle to me i would just be the driver to take whatever back.

if there could be a vehicle sale lined up to do this for someone in the PA (or along the way) reagion it might be a good deal.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i was just down in Cannon AFB NM and might be going back. i dont know if it is possible but i might be able to drive a load up. here is the problem, i would be helpless when i am down there. someone would have to supply a vehicle to me i would just be the driver to take whatever back.

if there could be a vehicle sale lined up to do this for someone in the PA (or along the way) reagion it might be a good deal.
that's going to be a hard 2-day run to my neck of the woods. you're going to be at the TX border of NM.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Yep, that's pretty much all i'm missing as far as hard to find parts, is a rust free NON A/C Rad support! And a Rad, but parts stores still carry 'em so i'm good.

Mine is cracked only on the passengers side, but rotten down low.

You must be registered for see images attach

And yea you westerners! Send some up north to :D

Look at what I was driving around in....

Amazingly, frame and axles are in tip top shape on this truck! Only the body went to hell!

And I just gotta throw this one up in here, not mine, but looks awesome! Who says Rust doesn't add character? :D

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots if rust free parts here. Sever 80-86 diesel core supports in the yards
As well. Just can't afford all of then so im selective on what I grab.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
that's going to be a hard 2-day run to my neck of the woods. you're going to be at the TX border of NM.

yea, plus the time to drive back. it was a 3 day drive to get back from Whichitaw Falls (couple hours west of Dallas Fort Worth area) when my training time was done down there a couple of years ago.

got a nice rust free ranger up here for my trouble though.

pegleg

Reaction score
well I got the space and a trailer looks like may a chance to start a new buisness in the northeast I'll get my wife right on it.I love to travel.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
exactly:D;Sweet
i am going to have a helluva fuel bill running out to the rally and back(hint hint:D)

Towkitty, when rally shenanigans start intensifying, we'll need to get a list of parts and prices together for swap meet items.;Sweet