May be back in an idi soon

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I have the chance to buy my cousins 1993 f350 single cab xlt, has 170k miles, I believe he has owned it since it was new. He will sell it to me for $3400. It's that dark green factory color sitting on 16.5 wheels. Has a zf5 and is 4x4. I've wanted this truck since I was a kid. I actually tried getting him to sell it to me before I bought the 94 white crew cab. Ill have some pictures soon. He said I can pay $2500 an he will finance me the remaining balance plus $100 interest. Even though he is family we both feel its best jnterest to make up a contract. So far the plan is $200 a month so it'll be paid off within 5 months!like I said pictures will be coming soon, and Amber has already given the thumbs up!!!

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Here it is. Went and took a good look at it. Yes it needs a little work. 2 front fenders and patch above both rear wheel wells. It's not ba enough to replace the entire bed, and a good interior cleaning. It has 170k miles what can I expect to replace soon?
You must be registered for see images attach

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya that's a really nice truck I want a reg cab 4x4 like that or a drw one. Btw I like the ball cap too.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems kinda beat for the price. Although the financing is nice I think you can do a bit better around here.

Prices seem to be different where ever you go. In my opinion, it is a nice truck, but that may be a high price for a truck that has lots of rust damage on it. Those salt roads sure do eat up the metal that is for sure. I paid 1900 for my rig and that included a rust and dent free truck in excellent condition all the way around. I consider my find a lucky fluke because I haven't seen too many trucks like mine for that price in my area. Guess it has alot to do with the PO and how bad he/she needs to get rid of vehicle and they base their price off of that.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I grew up around this truck! I know it's history it's been treated right its mechanically sound. Just has rust, it's spend it's life farming. I really am digging the transmission and style of it being an xlt.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
it has a lot of potential and knowing the history is a big plus, i agree though the price is high. being around a truck like that your life is something that is worth noteing.

still wish i could have kept my dads 69 Ford creew cab with a clean body, he would not let me buy it since i was only 17..........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance