Mater gets some upgrades

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some remeber the smoking deal I got on the entire contents of a 2003 F150 Super Crew with the Lariat trim and leather seats right?
Well I finally got around to getting themm installed and WOW what a difference!!:love:

Utilizing the drivers seat brackets and shortening them down an inch, I then made new mounting brackets for the passenger seat.
I still have to get the seat heater switches dug out and installed yet but the wiring for the 6 way and butt warmers are all wired in and ready to roll.;Sweet

What prompted me to finally get the seats installed?
I did some "will work for parts" swapping and ended up with a complete 088 ATS turbo system. So that got installed about 2 weeks ago along with a 6" chrome stack up thru the bed.:sly

Wasn't really a big stack fan but man does it sound good now and the kids want to open the rear slider just to hear the exhaust!LOL

I'm struggling with the fact that I still have to turn up the fuel since it's still stock and can put out 13 psi of boost at 650 on the pyro!!!:eek:

With a stock A series 6.9 with head bolts I cring at turning higher numbers with more fuel and the fact that it boosts harder that Goldie.cookoo

I now have to make some drastic changes to Goldie since I can't have my winter beater outperforming my pride of the fleet!!!!:sly

Man I really gotta say those seats look really good! I like them a lot. Also looks like you need some studs. Seems like there is a bit more power to be had in your setup...