Making progress on the sheep wagon.

marmot

On the bench
Reaction score
Installed my filter to IP hard line today (thanks type4 for the fitting;Sweet) I spent 3hrs this afternoon trying to access the side panel behind the driver seat in my 93 f250 so I could push out a huge dent in the extracab. Pulled seat belts, top valence panel, all to find the only good access holes to the outer sheet metal were under the lower panel. I pulled the window trim for the broken extra cab window so I needed to pull the top panel anyway. I could not get access to the lower valence without pulling the rear seat. There was one nut under the seat that was so rusted from sheep dog ****(I assume/hope) that the corners rounded off even after three days of pb blaster-cuss. I was about to go hunting for a nut splitter when a cats paw caught my eye I stuck the point under the trim and yanked....popped right out!LOL Any way the cab is really straight now, and it looks great. Also finish installed the line clamps on the drivers side injector lines, the passenger side lines are all bent up so I could only get a 2x clamp on em. I am going to post up a junk yard shopping list to see if folks might have the 1-3-5-7 lines and clamps and a few other parts I need. I took the air filter box to the carwash an power washed it, bought a filter, and was about to install but I need to buy a thread chaser to clean up one of the bolt holes. I am going tire shopping on monday, and the title should arrive in the next week or so. Then I am going to start driving it.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a hold of ericwade, he just posted about some lines in a junkyard near him.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

x2

instead of telling us how nice your truck is starting to look..
take a few pictures... I WANNA SEE damnit lol

marmot

On the bench
Reaction score
I would love to post up a photo but I'm a stone mason and rocks, sadly, are incompatible with modern technology. The glass cover on my droids camera is smashed and I am down to a flip video camera. I will take a quick video of the cab and post it up.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin good. Be sure and get those clamps on the injector lines, or you'll have cracked lines shortly. Don't pay any attention to the return lines, some are like that on Van's.

Attachments

• e2y9etyj.jpg
    e2y9etyj.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 198

marmot

On the bench
Reaction score
Thanks for the diagram, I have the drivers side set up with the right clamps but the passenger side lines are bent up and the clamps will not fit. I did get a 2x clamp on them. I am working on getting a set for the passenger side with clamps from another member.

Sir AxleRod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Googled Twin Bridges. Beautiful Country.

Albeit too far for me to have ya come over and giv em pointers on my stone projects, sigh.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome truck man. Get that window installed before that interior goes to crap? Lol
Carpet isn't too expensive, you should look into replacing it. May make your life easier.

Places like LMC carries it! Lookin sweet!;Sweet

marmot

On the bench
Reaction score
Ya know I think the carpet will clean up OK. I am going to pull it out of the truck and power wash it, then hit it with quart of Natures Miracle and a gallon of Bissel pet odor remover then power wash it again. The seats are OK but I am looking for a 60/40 bench to replace the captains chairs. Sir Axle I am a bit far away for on site visits, but if you've got questions feel free to PM me I'd love to help.

marmot

On the bench
Reaction score
GOT A TITLE!!!!:rotflmao;Sweet:D

I bought this truck with no title on a hand written bill of sale hoping from a guy who didn't own it. I was hoping I could get a bonded title from the state of MT, it was a gamble to say the least! I called the title office in deerlodge several times and talked to a few people and then made a plan. Got the seller to write 500$ on the bill of sale instead of 600$ so I would not need a bond, got a police officer(turned out he pulled me over and almost arrested me once...another story) to do a VIN check, dotted the t's and crossed the i's and sent in my 12$ check. Today the title arrived in the mail, no encumbrances just a plain old title. SO I OWN IT>:cheers::cheers::rock::peelout I just crossed the 1000$ mark with a set of 10ply blizzaks I picked up for 40$ cash, they are almost new but the guy had over inflated them so the center band is a bit worn, he had brand new ones on his truck. I am going to the treasurers office on monday and getting tags and I will be rolling WHOOO HOOO> what a way to end the week.

Ilovejunk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOT A TITLE!!!!:rotflmao;Sweet:D

I bought this truck with no title on a hand written bill of sale hoping from a guy who didn't own it. I was hoping I could get a bonded title from the state of MT, it was a gamble to say the least! I called the title office in deerlodge several times and talked to a few people and then made a plan. Got the seller to write 500$ on the bill of sale instead of 600$ so I would not need a bond, got a police officer(turned out he pulled me over and almost arrested me once...another story) to do a VIN check, dotted the t's and crossed the i's and sent in my 12$ check. Today the title arrived in the mail, no encumbrances just a plain old title. SO I OWN IT>:cheers::cheers::rock::peelout I just crossed the 1000$ mark with a set of 10ply blizzaks I picked up for 40$ cash, they are almost new but the guy had over inflated them so the center band is a bit worn, he had brand new ones on his truck. I am going to the treasurers office on monday and getting tags and I will be rolling WHOOO HOOO> what a way to end the week.

NICE!! :cheers:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well thats great its finally on the road running. Might want to drive back to the shop you bought it from. Show them what ease it was to fix... Unless you don't want to **** them off.:angel::angel::angel::rolleyes:

marmot

On the bench
Reaction score
Oh I think I already pissed them off pretty good, I threw 150 gallons of nasty stanky trash in the dumpster when I bought it, I discovered later it was a tire dumpster so some lucky employee had to dig it out of there:puke: I am definitely going to cruise by anyway. I will take a video on monday at the courthouse.