mad as hell

prunedale idi

Reaction score
my 91 idi 4x4 just got the cab completley burnt down from vanalism..it looks like the trany ,rearend ,and drivelines r still good as well as the long bed .there are some componets in enegine that are burnt but it may still be good .any one need parts in the monterey bay sanjose area ?call steve 831 235 7489-cuss

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
dang man sorry to hear that! id be ticked too! got any details on the truck? turbo or n/a?

prunedale idi

Reaction score
ats ..i belive 088 ,auto tranny .and im prettysur the streling 10.25 rearend..and to top it off the hoa where i live had the nerve to say it was my fault because it wasnt in the driveway..it had a 6inch lift with michellin 9rx16 and the driver and passenger doot off four whelling here in hollister hills so it wasnt the preetiest but it was mine and ran great

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replacement bodies are cheap enough. If you are adamant about parting it how much for the lift?

prunedale idi

Reaction score
dont know how to post pics but u can have it for 400 bucks if u wana get it ..u can call me too and can send them via phone or to ur email..come get it towcat its close

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont know how to post pics but u can have it for 400 bucks if u wana get it ..u can call me too and can send them via phone or to ur email..come get it towcat its close
no promises just yet.
I gotta see what $400 buys me.
I've been buying running & driving F450 cab-chassis for $400-$700 with title lately.
the $700 truck is a factory turbo truck.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sympathy. I can't imagine the internal rage you must be dealing with. How one copes with that kind of personal invasion which will probably never see justice is something I'd never want to have to go through. Like others have said, maybe the best way to heal is to heal the truck. A replacement cab should be easy to come by.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just saw the pics.
the damage is consistent to an electrical system fire.
how was it determined to be vandalsim/arson?
unfortunately, there is no justification for me to make an offer for what's left.
you're better off parting and selling what you can on CL. Have enough in reserve to pay a salvage towing company to haul off what's left of the truck.
with your permission, I can post the pics here if you like.

prunedale idi

Reaction score
permission granted ..think it was vandalism because we had just kicked some people out of are house 3 hours earlier for fighting .and there was a unfamiliar jar that looked like poosibly plumbers pipe glue which is highly flammable ..and as for internal rage this is just the icing on the cake i just got laid off from work last week

prunedale idi

Reaction score
im not in a situation were i have a place to fix it ..freakin home owners assocation..u have anything for sale in a 4x4 towcat