Lower front shock bolt source

TomC

Reaction score
I have some worn lower front shock bolts on my '92 F250. I tried to obtain some from the dealer but what Ford said is correct is not the right bolts. Does anyone have a source for these items? The junkyards have not been tried as I thought most would be as worn as mine.
Thanks TomC

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I would try either www.fordparts.com, get their number and call them. They went out of their way to measure rear leaf spring brackets when our local stealership could not get the right ones (in fact, their first attempt was correct) so if you have something you can give them such as measurements, I would say they can get what you need.

LMC may also have what you need, but I haven't had them on the phone looking for something difficult, so I can't tell you about that with them.

I believe the guy I dealt with at fordparts.com was Ken. EXCELLENT service, great prices as well, the large firewall kit from my local stealer was $238, he priced $114 to my door, two day delivery included! And no, I am in no way affiliated, just like to pass on good service.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinceslamer