Looking for a rebuild manual for the 727

Reaction score
I am gathering what I require for a complete tear down and rebuild of my 727. Is there a go to book or manual that details the procedure? I would really like a step by step and I need to know all the details that a first time builder like me may not know to do. I know some transmissions require these little tricks that I may not know to do just by tearing it down and laying it out.

rdnckhauss

Reaction score
also check Haynes and Chiltons. they have some good ones for Ford's i know, and i know both have great step by step guides.

Reaction score
I have both for this truck, but I do nto think they are detailed enough. They are great for maintainence or minor repairs. But I prefer a something that goes deeper for a full on rebiuld.

rdnckhauss

Reaction score
i checked the web site for haynes, thought they would have a Chrysler auto trans one since they have a nice one for ford autos. I didn't see one, but on a web search found that ATSG has one. and Transmissiontechnologies.com/chrysler-727-transmission-rebuild-dvd.aspx has a Chrysler 727 Transmission rebuild DVD, that is 34 bucks

rdnckhauss

Reaction score
The website in post #6 also has the ATSG chrysler A727/904 rebuild manual for 37.00, they seem to have a stuff to rebuild transmissions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.