looking at a 99 f-350 4x4 daully

aggitator

Reaction score
I am looking at this truck 7.3,auto ,centurion conversion,no rust,r.f.fender scraped,needs 4 tires on rear,fold down goose ball,class 5 rear hitch. It has 170437 on the odometer and they ar asking 9995 for it. It does have new ball joints and front brakes and rotors. Any thing I should really check out? never had an auto behind a ps before. How poes the price sound? Going to check it out and drive this week.Any input would be helpfull.
Looking to upgrade from my 97 7.3 2wd 5 speed.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would call the price fair to high, but that can really be influenced regionally. I dont think I have EVER seen a centurion conversion on a SD.

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive delt with a few super duty centurion trucks, its must be a northern maryland wanna be hill billy thing

with 170k, check to make sure oil leaks are under control, and the obvious of how the transmission has held up, when was the last time that thing was replaced anyways?

price seems a little up there but it is a crew cab duallie, but it is in need of a few things, so i would think somewhere in the high 7s mid 8s would be more reasonable

aggitator

Reaction score
Thanks for the input I will be talking to the seller tomorrow and will need to talk about his price then.
Thanks Bud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger