Look what I found on the truck!

FordDZLMan9191

Diesel addict
Reaction score
I tried to hug a tree once. It snapped and I ended kissing the ground instead.

Everyone knows to leave my stuff alone too. They know I have guns and know how to use them. On some of the other trucks I've had, I put a sticker that said redneck on the back window. That seemed to help.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So just to make sure we all understand, and for those who may have done a speed read on this thread, your windsheild note was just a joke?

Good thing.....

Although still very dangerous. I once caught a guy trying to put a flyer for another car show under my windshield wiper on the Moose Truck. His jacket zipper was one of the many things rubbing against my paint. Needless to say when I layed into him he felt the wrath of God (and for those who know what I sound like, he HEARD the word too). Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.....

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yeah it was a joke Mel, although I didn't know in the begining. Zipper on paint is a huge pet pieve of mine.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Mel's voice does boom out there. At the 2009 rally in Ky we al went underground thru the caverns... Mel asked a question of the guide... I was way in the back of the group but I knew who was asking the qusetion. The cavern amped up Mels' voice too... I would not like that voice ever yelling at me... His boys must know the feeling although I have never seen Mel ever loose his temper... My truck got him close when we changed out the moose pump for the second moose pump at the same ralley... My rig was just way to much out of the ordinary rig to work on..... Usually when Mel installed pumps they all are retraded but not mine... It was around 15 degrees advanced from the first startup... Kinda tuff backing it down too. I think we loosened up some injector lines so it was easier to turn.... Put something on my truck and you risk lots-o-Gary all over your a$$... I do not like flyers posted on my truck or my front door at home... I need a big a$$ dog chained on my front porch....:eek::angel:

Last edited:

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
So just to make sure we all understand, and for those who may have done a speed read on this thread, your windsheild note was just a joke?

Good thing.....

Although still very dangerous. I once caught a guy trying to put a flyer for another car show under my windshield wiper on the Moose Truck. His jacket zipper was one of the many things rubbing against my paint. Needless to say when I layed into him he felt the wrath of God (and for those who know what I sound like, he HEARD the word too). Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.....

anytime i am a judge at a show or even running it i always keep keys, belt, and knife in the truck. no zippers, buttons showing. even handing out flyers like u said, keep it all away. another thing i learned, dont put them under the wiper, ****** everyone off. set them on the seat or the floor if the window is open. if not, dont give them one.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
anytime i am a judge at a show or even running it i always keep keys, belt, and knife in the truck. no zippers, buttons showing. even handing out flyers like u said, keep it all away. another thing i learned, dont put them under the wiper, ****** everyone off. set them on the seat or the floor if the window is open. if not, dont give them one.

x2

My brother takes his Mustang to car shows, and you NEVER touch any of the cars, some of those guys have some big $$$ in there cars, and touching them is just disrespectful.

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
I walked out of Burger King the other day and a guy was leaning on my truck.
I looked him in the eye and asked if he was looking for an ass-beating. He just stood there looking stupid so I ripped the lid off a zesty sauce and dropped it down his shirt. It was just the first thing I thought to do. :dunno

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seriously don't care what condition my vehicle is in, whether the paint is nice and new or faded with a little rust, you DON'T mess with my vehicles. Don't get me started on door dings, there's no reason you need to park that fricken close!

At a snowmobile dance once, a ******** that I (at best) didn't care for parked next to me and dinged me on purpose because he knew it pissed me off. Although I left before he did, I know he came out to tires needing air on one side of his truck. I guess it must have been from a valve core removal tool someone keeps in his truck with the rest of his HVAC tools. And I'm pretty sure the core was where it needed to be as well.

And don't think this comes from just a ding, in high school he crawled underneath my 76 Monte Carlo and cut the wires to the starter while at a party in the woods. I managed to jury rig it to get home so I could repair it, but I didn't forget his fu**ing with me. After cutting it, he and a few of his friends were pushing me around which made trying to get home difficult, but I did and I remembered. The deep ding purposely driven into my truck was the last straw.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I looked him in the eye and asked if he was looking for an ass-beating. He just stood there looking stupid so I ripped the lid off a zesty sauce and dropped it down his shirt. It was just the first thing I thought to do. :dunno

That would have been awesome to see LOL.

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score

I'm sorry you got interrupted when telling this story. What happened after the sauce stain in his shirt?

Burt.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I keep some used insulin needles in my truck... Why you ask... several times I have had ISSUES with hoe people park near my rigs. So.... I drive that small little needle into the sidewalls of some tires... Now your tire will loose air but you will never find where its going. No amount of soap or water will show this leak. It will drop air pressure and you will continually have to air them up as long as you have the tires... Think about having to always air up a tire before any trip. Think about "finding air" that you don't have to pay for.... Nuff said... Please.... Stay away from my rig.... Or your future will be problamatic.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is so nasty! I love that idea, it's a permanent one that will drive people crazy! I know I have put more than one BB or tiny piece of pebble underneath the valve stem cap and tightened it just so it started to let the air out, but not loud enough to be noticed. The next morning is always a surprise if they don't notice.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife came up with a funny personalized plate for my old smokey.
She thought this would be funny for anyone that has to follow me and eat my smoke.

Here it is "PLGUNOS" What do you think?