Loads of information here.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone should put this in your favorites. http://search.ebscohost.com/ Its free for use. Just think how intelligent you can be now.

User ID--Bedford -------- Password--Library

There is loads of info there, all makes and years of vehicles. Just "CLICKY" on Auto Repair.

Administrators should put this as a STICKY in all of the forums.

Last edited:

dennis

Reaction score
Thanks I went to this site signed up and am still looking at it. I did'nt know the library had this service.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude u made my auto business so much better thanks man i got labor times now

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Don't count on that being a permanant effective link, so get in there and scrounge whatever you need.
Those things pop up on occasion through different library portals and the logins go dead after a while. I think the server detects the shared login from so many different IP addresses and shuts it down.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't count on that being a permanant effective link, so get in there and scrounge whatever you need.
Those things pop up on occasion through different library portals and the logins go dead after a while. I think the server detects the shared login from so many different IP addresses and shuts it down.

Robert: Known about this site for a year or more, just keep forgetting it's there, I don't think it will shut down but who knows. So far it doesn't seem to excite many on here.

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
This was posted on this site last year. I book marked it and have been using it. :)

mr_josh

Reaction score
Your public library may offer free access to EBSCO, and failing that, if you are or know someone who is in college, most of the time they grant free access as well.