lift

treefidy

Reaction score
Ok so heres my prob, i have a 99 psd,F350,cc,lb, man trans. ive got 132,000 on her now and ever since i got the truck i have wanted to lift it. the schakle lift is 700$ bucks and that just blows my mind! but the schakle kit for a F250 is only 250$. so is there any way to level the truck the height that i want to with out paying up the nose for a schakle lift. also that wont make the ride to bad? or does anyone have a lift that will work for my truck that they dont want around anymore?. also, i dont really want to buy new rims since they are so darn expensive, whats the biggest tire i can run on a stock truck rim. i have the feeling that i am just wasting my time. :confused:

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
you could swing 35's on the stock wheels, and I'm sure you could find a used lift for that amount of $$.

Headhunter_5.9

there it is Johnny!
Reaction score
a buddy of mine just sold his '00 and the 'ole boy that bought it did not want the lift, so we pulled it off, and took the 37's off of it, he SOLD the tires but still has the rims> I'll talk to him and see what he would want for the lift and the rims!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online