less than a week to go!Roll Call!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
ok,Who all is comming next weekend to the party?Also,anyone gonna bring a Air compressor with tank(10 gallons should work..... :Sly ).Also,Talked to Ken again today and he said my pump will go out tomorrow(Friday) so I am cutting this one close.Should be here monday or tuesday I hope!I also asked him what my safe intake air pressure(Boost sounds so Ricer!) and he said just remove the waste gate since I have ARP studs installed and with the stage 1 setup I should only see around 20PSI.So.....guess what I might do for the rally. cookoo Lastly,I am taking my pipe to a welder close to the plant tomorrow and have the ends sealed,4" inlet pipe,and 5" outlets cut and welded in place so I might have the most overkill set of stacks at the rally.Got a question,Does anyone know if there are any low bridges or low powerlines on any of our routes?Hee hee hee.Lets see,bed floor,plus 3" for feet on bottom of pipe,+8" for square tubing,+4 or 5" for the short couplers(might have the guy cut them down so they only ad about an inch or so) and then the 60" stacks on top....Yea,it is gonna be insane!Not to mention the 360degree old KW style(Round hole) heat shield and chrome flappers.Should I contact the FAA so they can warn low flying aircraft?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John, bring the DPS stuff, and let's make a clinic out of it. Don't fool with putting it on at home! ;Sweet

pafixitman

Reaction score
We will be there (God willing). I need to make a decision on my glow plug issue. Aric, don't forget my bumper! I just Monday as a comp day, so my three weeks off start in a bit over 8 hrs!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Sweet!Gotta get a pump on it that works first so I can drive up.Wouldn't be a fun drive towing an 8000Lb truck with a 4000Lb ranger(or whatever the Curb weight is).Anyone bringing a compression tester?I have one of those too if I can find it again....Overpriced Matco on top of that!

pafixitman

Reaction score
I thought about getting a cheapy harbor freight special to check my compression. I would love (hate?) to know what mine is.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I got the Moose Truck hooked up to the flatbed tonight, and we rolled over to Stewarstown and picked up the rusty red remains of Johnmal's once prized truck. Sort of a test pull, to get a feel for how it's going to handle the run down south. I think the Moose Truck will definitely be getting a work out on I-81. Can't be any worse than you guys pulling campers, but I don't have them 4.10's. :) At least the Bronco ought to be a little lighter. The new Prodigy brake controller works real good. One problem I noticed though, is that with the 4 ways on, it tries to brake every time the lights blink. Hmm... guess I better be in the middle of the convoy. LOL

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Agnem said:
The new Prodigy brake controller works real good. One problem I noticed though, is that with the 4 ways on, it tries to brake every time the lights blink. Hmm... guess I better be in the middle of the convoy. LOL

Mel that is the same problem with mine, don't try to put on the hazzard lights while driving (don't ask how I know :rolleyes: ) and after a while it stops working some times it brakes sometimes not. We have to take a look at that if You have a chance please. Not good pulling 15k of concrete :eek: . I must say the hydro really does work (thanks again Calvin) ;Sweet .

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm leaving on friday morning. Dad is coming down for a day or two to see the trucks and hang out, then he's off to the Smokies. I'll have him bring a compression tester if you guys want???? I have a compressor on the truck, The tank is no where near 10 gallon, but I'd like to see what that York can really do. :Sly

By the way, got my bed 4x4 Off Road graphics on the bed. Getting the Rhino liner done on wednesday.

Freight, I'd like to see what the wastegate delete does. I've shortend the rod on mine to the max and I still get black smoke with Ken's fuel toys. NEED MORE BOOST than the 9psi I'm seeing.

Can't wait to see you suckers again.

Heath

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
I'm still planning to be there for at least one day visit, maybe two. Only live ~2 hrs from campground. Want to meet you guys. Put some faces with names. I have family coming in for the 4th, so I won't be staying all weekend. Plus truck and camper are really not read to pull.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see everyone getting ready for the rally , we will be getting there on thursday and setting up for everyone to arrive. looking forward to getting back together with boob brothers again. All be safe in your travels.
;Sweet

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
hesutton said:
Freight, I'd like to see what the wastegate delete does. I've shortend the rod on mine to the max and I still get black smoke with Ken's fuel toys. NEED MORE BOOST than the 9psi I'm seeing.

Can't wait to see you suckers again.

Heath

Heath I'm supprised you only get 9 psi is there a chance you have a boost leak or exhaust leak somewhere I can hit 10psi and I don't have the wastegate shortened up that much used to be able to hit 11 empty pretty easy empty and 13 loaded but its dropped a little bit I think the pump is getting tired and the WVO is hurting power a little too :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat