LAST CALL ON PARTS

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I need a compressor/manifold that bolts onto the compressor (since the reman compressors don't come with them), the compressor bracket and maybe even the hoses if the price/shipping isn't bad. Need it for a IDI motor, but i'm pretty sure all the V belt motors are the same. Doing an IDI motor swap using an 85 motor but its missing the compressor and bracket/s. I don't know exactly whats suppose to be there.

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I need from the whole knuckle out, brake caliper,lockouts,etc..., everything needs to be from the ball joint style Non-king pin, except I need the stub shafts from a d60( ball joint or kingpin). Lemme know what you got.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I need from the whole knuckle out, brake caliper,lockouts,etc..., everything needs to be from the ball joint style Non-king pin, except I need the stub shafts from a d60( ball joint or kingpin). Lemme know what you got.

Sorry i dont have D60 parts. if i did they would be under my truck, all i have is D44 parts from an F-150

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wouldnt mind a water sep or filter stand for the 7.3 style for the water sep fuel filter :sly

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO I am confused, did you get commitment on the tach sending unit?

If not.

Commitment.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
SO I am confused, did you get commitment on the tach sending unit?

If not.

Commitment.

I think i got like 2 tach sending units, i dont know for sure if they work or not and i have no way of testing them because my tach tore up, one guy did want one but he hasnt sent any money nore PM'd me anymore:dunno so i guess i can send it or both to you

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
hey dyoung i live like 1 1/2 to 2 hrs from ya in north ga , i may ride up that way for some parts if thats cool with ya around next weekend, i will pm you a parts list and how much ya want for it all haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online