LAST CALL ON PARTS

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Sorry i didnt get your pieces rounded up this evening, it took longer than i thought to load the one truck i had ready to haul off, the white one in the pictures is on the trailer and heading to the scrap yard tomarrow evening

No problem, you have your hands full at the moment. Just let me know when you get them ready.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Ok david, now i have my head cleared...on the tach sendor, what is spliced? And do u know if u have a vacuum pump does it work ok? I get paid tomorrow so i can paypal ya the cash money.

Im really going to have to go set up a pay pal one day, seems to be what everyone has,

The wires have been either broke or cutt at one time, and someone wired and taped them back together like i said if you want it i guess i will just give it to you if i can find it again,

And yes i should have a vac pump, pm me tomarrow and i will tell you for sure

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
No problem, you have your hands full at the moment. Just let me know when you get them ready.

Send me a pm of all the parts you want, that way i can make a list, then pile them up and check them off the list!

And if everyone else wouldnt care to do the same thing that would greatly help me!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Something i just found out today, the E4OD out of the 90 model 2WD is a quality ford remanufactured trans! has a brand new torque convertor also, i dont personally know how it shifted as i never drove the truck but it looks pretty new, so it would probly be a great trans for someone,

Tomarrow i got to work late, but im going to use my flash light and try to round some peoples parts up and get them ready to send so i can get some money flowing

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Has anybody called that lower right hand piece of the plastic around the gauge cluster with the od cancel switch on it?

Agnem wants one, i have 2 one with the switch and one without, when he tells me which one he wants then i can tell you if you can have it

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about the trim around the radio/center cluster? Or a decent radio? Intermittent wiper? I may have more, if I do I will PM tonight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online