LAST CALL ON PARTS

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
IM moving soon so if anyone want something speak now or forever hold your peace:sly

IF no one reserves parts by wensday evening im scrapping every last idi parts truck i got, and all my gasser parts, and i got 6 trucks i think, im talking complete trucks and lots of idi engine parts, JUST HIT ME UP ON WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU NAME THE PRICE! YOU CANT GET A BETTER DEAL!!!! LAST CALL!!!!

I hate to scrap them but it has to be gone by next week so dont wait around!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
List things you got.

You name it i probly got it,

I have an 83 model truck had an idi
an 89 idi
a 90 idi
a 89 gas 351 4speed
a 93 inline 6

Trucks are mostly complete, so pretty much and part your looking for i probly got it;Sweet

crazy4wdracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the 93 an F-250? Stick? If so I could use the steering column. Thanks!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
tach sender, perhaps a vacuum pump, how are the front fenders on the 93?

I have a tach sender that works but the wires have been spliced not sure if you want it or not, you can have it for 5 dollars if you do, i have a vac pump im pretty sure, hows 20 on that? and the front fenders are perfect they have some surface rust because they were repplaced a few years ago with brand new ones from ford but were never painted, but it wouldnt take much to get them back perfect just dome slight sanding, just make me some offers1

OB_WAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any IPs? Mel could use some for the IP boneyard for rebuilds. :) PM me if you do.

How about driver's side valve cover that fits a CDR? :)

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
pics of the fenders? also, aby idea how to ship em? haha, i have one good set but im always looking for an extras. wires have been spliced how i can always solder the end on or whatever needs be if they can be done (i know some sensors cant).

ya movin anywhere near Pa?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
pics of the fenders? also, aby idea how to ship em? haha, i have one good set but im always looking for an extras. wires have been spliced how i can always solder the end on or whatever needs be if they can be done (i know some sensors cant).

ya movin anywhere near Pa?

I will get pics tomarrow evening, i got to get my girl friends camera pm me tomarrow and remind me that way i dont forget

And no im not leaving tennessee

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Either the 89 or 90 have power locks? I need the lock actuator from the passenger front. Also if power I could use the regulator for the pass front window.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online