Kent Moore Meter Repairs

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can send some of my kent moore J33300 timing meters for repairs.... I have seen the website abd can't get ahold of a "real person"....:flipa:mad: All I get is a recording to dial the pesrons extension if I know it or ask to speak with the front desk.. Well theres nobody at the front desk. I have called twice today but nothing. The location is about 20 miles from my home so I'm thinking the "voice is going to get a visit from me... A real person with 7 broken meters and money in my pocket to spend. In this day and age one would think the customer is the life blood of your business... WTH gives these days. I think I had this same issue about 3 years ago with the same place... Who knows antmore.. Customer srvice seems to have gone south forever...

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can send some of my kent moore J33300 timing meters for repairs.... I have seen the website abd can't get ahold of a "real person"....:flipa:mad: All I get is a recording to dial the pesrons extension if I know it or ask to speak with the front desk.. Well theres nobody at the front desk. I have called twice today but nothing. The location is about 20 miles from my home so I'm thinking the "voice is going to get a visit from me... A real person with 7 broken meters and money in my pocket to spend. In this day and age one would think the customer is the life blood of your business... WTH gives these days. I think I had this same issue about 3 years ago with the same place... Who knows antmore.. Customer srvice seems to have gone south forever...

Its gone to India.

A few months ago i called my credit card company to straighten a few things out. Guy had an indian accent. I swore i heard a scooter horn or something small and imported so i made a quick comment and asked where they were located to which he replied Wisconsin. I said wow it sounded like Delhi traffic in India and he responded with Mumbai... he quickly realized his mistake and hung up on me.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... And thats an understatement... Numerous calls to SPX located just around 20 miles from me has finally broke thru. Breaking into the phone robots finally got me a real person but... She had no idea what I wanted and sent me packing... We don't sell or repair those things... What an ****** she was... Totally useless doing a job that keeps me.. a person with THEIR PRODUCTS with nothing.. Customer service gone to indis for sure... Must be a goverment job... So anyway I finally get another company name and at this point I can't recall who or what gave it to me. Its called Nu Di in Cleavland Ohio. I recall that state from a few years ago when I TRIED once again to fix some of my meters... That guy was a **** too. My printer was messing up and I asked him to please send me the docs once again because they didn't come thru properly.... Well, turns out it was him and not me on this end. So I asked once more very politely and al I got was a buch of **** from him about how busy he was and he couldn't keep doing this for me.... Like the ******* was doing me a favor... Hell... I had bought his companys meters.. *** homer... So now I'm back to probably the same looser and will be going thru the same thing all over again but... This time I have an address where to ship my meters and you bet... I'm shipping at least one of the 7 broken meters for repairs. At this time I have one meter that works. Oh you bet I'm going to find out why all these meters are doing the same message when they don't function properly. Once this all settles out and I'm sure the meters are working properly I will be selling off the working meters cheaper that whats on Ebay at this time. I understood 2 years ago these j33300-a meters were $850.00 but I could buy them the day I actually talked to a woman at SPX for $615.00.... Yeah... Sure.. sign me up...... Dude....

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to send me one or two and I can have Brandon look at them, And include doc of what they do when failing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online