just so you know 6.9poweredscout

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Wow....I learn something new about IH all the time! They made sooo many different things it'd take a lifetime to see them all. They had mini scout 80 garbage trucks in the 60s to get down alleys the trucks couldn't fit. They made a sedan in the 50s but it never made it past prototype stage...... thanks for posting that!;Sweet

-Jon

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
That would be really cool to keep me warm while working on my IH's.... it is the same color even!!!!

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
international was like sears back in the day

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dads tractor had a circulating coolant heater that was made by IH since the tractor was IH. This is aluminum and has the letters IH cast on it. I gave him a heater that was about brand new because his cord looked like it was about to catch on fire and had quit working. I am thinking about cleaning it up and putting a new cord on it if he doesn't want it to put on my truck. Although my truck has a good heater so I might just put it on my IH tractor.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Cities with narrow alleys ordered them from IH like this....http://128.104.245.240/whi/fullReco..._type=advanced&sort_by=date&boolean_type1=and

they'd customize their trucks anyway necessary to keep the customer happy! There was a airport service loadstar where they put 2 cabs, engine and steer/drive axles on one frame. When delivered to the body outfitter they were cut in half. somehow a pto/front wheel drive(shaft) transfercase was used so they were FWD, then the bodies on the back dropped onto the ground.

-Jon