Junkyard wishlist anyone??

Koch13351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posting here rather than marketplace since there's more eyes here, and sometimes people aren't always thinking about what they need til you remind them :sly
That said, Mods move if you feel necessary. Anyways...

I'm going to hit up my local junk yard tomorrow and will be picking at a 1990 F350 4x4 7.3 that had an engine bay fire (not too horrible, just melted wiring/plastics. Metal parts ok.) and an 86 F250 4x4 6.9 (dash and door panels pretty stripped). Let me know if there's anything ya'll need and we can figure out payment/shipping if I find it. There's also an abundance of 80-97 gas models for interior/body parts etc. I'll be online here thru my cell phone while I'm there.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
If you happen to find a diesel overflow reservoir in good shape. I have one with a giant dry rot crack across the to of it and another that is spidered all over and missing the cap. I got a "go fast" reservoir, largest I could find (3"x16") but I'd still rather have a factory one.

Koch13351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I'll check it out. On my way there now. Might go to some other yards too.

mbarry98

Reaction score
I'm in need of a trans tunnel cover for a ZF 5 for my swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koch13351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately there was no decent coolant overflows. And didn't see any trucks with a zf5

C_Luft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you seen any late model obs crew cabs, I've been searching for a full power window harness for a while with no luck. at my local yards.

Koch13351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you seen any late model obs crew cabs, I've been searching for a full power window harness for a while with no luck. at my local yards.

I have seen them in the yards before, but there weren't any this time. I went to 3 of them last week and only came across one bull nose crew cab and a couple of brick nose CCs.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Not wishing to step on your toes, where are you going? I am in Monrovia and go to the local pick a part, as well as the one in San Bernardino. I would like to get a D60 4x4 front end to swap out.

Koch13351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not wishing to step on your toes, where are you going? I am in Monrovia and go to the local pick a part, as well as the one in San Bernardino. I would like to get a D60 4x4 front end to swap out.

I went to the San Bernardino yard. I also go to Ontario, Rubidoux, and Hesperia. I have yet to find a D60, but there is an F350 that had one in the San Bernardino yard. Has 7.3 IDI NA and E4OD. The track bar bracket is still on it. As well as the front output yoke on the t-case. So there are a few things you'll need for the swap that are worth going and grabbing. It's a brown crew cab that had an engine bay fire. About 4 or so rows from the far back of the truck section, on the parking lot side.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I went to the San Bernardino yard. I also go to Ontario, Rubidoux, and Hesperia. I have yet to find a D60, but there is an F350 that had one in the San Bernardino yard. Has 7.3 IDI NA and E4OD. The track bar bracket is still on it. As well as the front output yoke on the t-case. So there are a few things you'll need for the swap that are worth going and grabbing. It's a brown crew cab that had an engine bay fire. About 4 or so rows from the far back of the truck section, on the parking lot side.

I will look for it, thanks!

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color is the interior of the '84 truck? I could use the sun visors if they're not all loosey-goosey like mine. Dark "cheap wine" red.

Waynetrain (see thread from about a day ago) is looking for a passenger side bricknose headlight.

Koch13351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color is the interior of the '84 truck? I could use the sun visors if they're not all loosey-goosey like mine. Dark "cheap wine" red.

Waynetrain (see thread from about a day ago) is looking for a passenger side bricknose headlight.

The interior was tan, and the visors were shot. However, there are lots of 80-97 gas trucks and f-150s so body parts are abundant. Though there wasn't a bullnose with a red interior in the yard I went to. But I will keep an eye out for one.

As for brick nose headlights, there's plenty LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online