Its nice to be missed!

LSOSGT1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from oilburners saying that I hadn't been active in a while and that I was missed! My wife dont even tell me that! Lol. I sure haven't forgot about OB and all is well with my ole IDI! Bow season is less than a month away and I've been busy tending food plots, running trail cameras and getting my bows tuned and ready but my ole 93 IDI is the one getting me and my gear to the farm and back every time!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well we do miss you. Tending to food plots is what I have been doing too. Not a big garden but more than we need thats for sure. Way too much green stuff growing in the back yard now..

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from oilburners saying that I hadn't been active in a while and that I was missed! My wife dont even tell me that! Lol. I sure haven't forgot about OB and all is well with my ole IDI! Bow season is less than a month away and I've been busy tending food plots, running trail cameras and getting my bows tuned and ready but my ole 93 IDI is the one getting me and my gear to the farm and back every time!

Funny thing...I too got same email and was like *** over

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you guys got the email and glad you guys made it back. :)

fellro86

Reaction score
I got the email as well. Got busy with classes, now with the result of those classes... couldn't keep up with everything so had to prioritize. Now I can spend a bit more time on forums, so I am trying to get on more... A few around here may know me yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online