It's back, idi with a blower.

MTIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
hmmmm......Banks turbo plus Supercharger.........Hmmmm........

that would be pretty damn tight under the hood!!!!

walkerkd

Reaction score
hey

Pipeliner_86 said:
I donated my gm 671 blower to my old neigbor just before I moved two years ago.....never even dreamed of strapping it to the top of my 6.9. Oh well.

Man i like your truck!!! what lift do you have? sorry to jack your thread! but i like your truck!!!

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
walkerkd said:
Man i like your truck!!! what lift do you have? sorry to jack your thread! but i like your truck!!!

Thanks, my lift is a home made shackle reversal set-up, with 4" blocks in the rear. The picture in my sig is old, the truck has an aluminum flat bed on it now with 5" stacks coming up between the bed and the cab. :Sly
Thanks for the compliment, my truck has been called alot of differnt names, nice isn't on the top of the list......I think Big and Ugly are the most common. :rotflmao

tractorman86

Reaction score
LUCKY_LARUE60 said:
If anyone wants to try this I have a 6-71 blower cheap. I'm serious I have the blower if someone wants to take on this project. Mel, that would look great on the Bronco.

Jim

really :Sly ? is it complete, how much are you asking for it? my buddy has a couple but they've been out in the back yard for years so they need to be totally rebuilt, so they're not worth it if you ask me

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make offer

tractorman86 said:
really :Sly ? is it complete, how much are you asking for it? my buddy has a couple but they've been out in the back yard for years so they need to be totally rebuilt, so they're not worth it if you ask me

Yep it's complete, still on a 6-71, the 6-71 was running but started pushing water real,real bad and the truck was not worth putting any more money in so I parked it and used it for a parts truck. Make me a reasonable offer.

Jim

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6-71 blower

tractorman86 said:
dont really know what reasonable is for one of these but how does 400 sound?

You want it for $400, it's yours. I'll pull it off and get it cleaned up and see what it cost to ship, OK?

Jim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online