Is whats left of this F350 worth $550

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
if you had some time and can be paitent you can easily get your money back and more. if you are near any big car shows that can really help move parts in a weekend.

if you do it over the internet just be prepaired for yea i want it and when you get the parts pulled and packed you dont hear back.:rolleyes:

masterbeavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sold my fair share of car and truck parts on the internet, so I know all about flakes and getting ****** around. He also decided to throw in this turbo unit, I have no clue what it came off of, but it looks like its missing parts?

You must be registered for see images attach

02AutoWag

Reaction score
How far east of Sacramento are you?

I'll add to my list if you're parting it:
Water pump pulley
Cargo light ;p
Intake pipe that leads from grill to filter box

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have sold my fair share of car and truck parts on the internet, so I know all about flakes and getting ****** around. He also decided to throw in this turbo unit, I have no clue what it came off of, but it looks like its missing parts?

You must be registered for see images attach
that's the same turbo that you have in your current truck.
rebuild it and put it aside for yourself.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
That turbo in itself is worth what you're giving for the truck if it has even anything close to everything needed for it. Those tanks are over $300 even if you buy them online, the radiator is well over $400, the fenders alone are worth $80 each, someone will want that frame, and if not take it in and scrap it, it'll bring probably $50-$100. GO FOR IT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk