is Rough country good or bad????

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put there add-a-leafs on my truck and loved them! It lifted the truck 2 inches back up to where it was suppose to be. Corrected my camber issues and gave it a good ride eliminating the limp spaghetti noodle ride. Didn't have enough good things to say about them till one day less then a year after i installed i was pulling out of a parking lot and hit a dip. Thats when i heard a loud metallic pop. They are USELESS on the phone, when i was trying to explain to them what happend. Every time they told me to send them pictures and i would. Then i wouldn't hear from them again. Finally just gave up on them. I had them on my chevy K20 and loved them on that thing too. I personally am a fan of add-a-leafs. When you can't afford anything else they are a good band-aid.

You must be registered for see images

CountryBoy81

Reaction score
I have ran Rough Country for years on F250's, F350's and many of Jeeps. The only problems that I have had are a couple shocks leaking which were warrantied with no questions asked. They have an outstanding product. I have a 4inch on my 91 F350 and drove the ALCAN HWY through Canada with 15,000 lbs load and it still sets the same it did the day I put the lift on. Give them a call and ask for Mr. Jeff Green, he will take care of you. As for add a leafs they are a temperary fix.

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you can't afford anything else they are a good band-aid.

Hit the nail right on the head.

I did the ultimate low buck band aid; I cut the ends off of a pair of TTB leafs that I had lying around and wedged them under the existing leafs in my truck. Raised it back up to stock height. Rode like crap before this because it was pretty much riding on the bump stops, but now it rides like a skate board (even worse).

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad mr jeff did good the guy i dealt with wanted pics then more pics and finally more pics then a and a told me i had to pay shipping to rough country and they gave me bs for like a month then finally shipped and after 4 weeks of waiting on rough country to send a new one i finally gave up