Is Mel OK?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen him on the board for at least 13 days. Has anyone heard from him. Hope he and his family are OK.

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have been wondering the same but didn't want to out this issue but... You broke wind first.... Waiting for Mel to chime in... It shows we care....

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Been seein posts from the boys on Facebook and nothing bad so i would assume he is just busy....

apparently Graham got his license now...:eek::eek::eek:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
apparently Graham got his license now...:eek::eek::eek:

Ah, that explains it. His nerves are frazled and he has to work double overtime to pay for insurance premiums.

I was just worried since I hadn't seen him on here in a while. I may give him a call later.

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well thats alll good news. Glad someone had the choneys to call and find out...:angel::hail:thumbsup::Thumbs Up

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the call Calvin! Sorry about that everybody. They fired one of my coworkers (it seems that yes... being an A-hole to everyone will eventually get you fired. It just takes entirely too long.) I'm sitting here watching TV with my wife and kid, and doing server migrations in VMWare at the same time on my laptop, because it's the only way I can see my wife and kid. That hasn't left much time for my OB family. :( However, I'll be picking up 5 Moose Pumps tomorrow, and that's good news for those of you that packed my inbox full. I will stick my snow shovel in there and start unearthing the inbox floor as time allows. Your PM's WILL be answered. Sorry it's just not instantly like it was. Hopefully things at work will improve and I can return to my previous activity level. Things are well here otherwise. Just moving a bit slowly.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks Mel... Enjoy the time with loved ones. They make our day go round...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting here watching TV with my wife and kid, and doing server migrations in VMWare at the same time on my laptop, because it's the only way I can see my wife and kid.
Good to hear that you're okay, but that doesn't sound like any fun at all!! Are you working for VMWare or just using their software? FWIW VMWare and EMC use my company to drive clients around when they come to the Bay Area for marketing or training meetings...

travelinman31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not know Mel personally, but I was wondering if he was ok. I am glad to hear all is well and in this day and age I'm glad to hear work is what's keeping you busy (too many people have too much time because of too little work). Plus I'm gonna have some more questions that I need all of the above posters answers on. I'm amazed at the knowledge you fellas have on these trucks :hail. Thank you for sharing with a :dunno like me.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, and thanks for your concern. I did get all the PM's answered, so that's done. Wish I had more time today to be here, but I need to go carve out a 1.6TB lun for a new project in our EMC SAN. Wish I was talking trucks instead.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear everything is fine. Hang in there buddy. Work can eat up more time than you'd like, but it keeps the lights on.

Heath