IP prices???

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I was at the local International truck dealership today picking up some parts and just for ***** and giggles I priced a reman pump for my 7.3 seeing as mine is leaking....My cost - $398 plus tax with a core:eek: .....That's friggin cheap for a dealer reman pump.:D The $500 reman pumps on ebay ain't looking so cheap anymore.

jrou111

Reaction score
$275 with a core ;Sweet With a 1yr warranty

FIL has a discount, but they are still only like $350 w/core retail from the place I got mine.

Last edited:

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Good deals there too.....It's retarded what some of the rebuild shops charge to do IP work....We only have one or 2 pump shops here...One guy quoted me $1200 to do mine....I laughed and I left...That's nuts.

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the normal core charge? there is a local guy that has at least 1 maybe 2 broken diesels that i could probably get the ip pump/injectors off of for a decent price.. should i look into it just in case?

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought about the moose pump upgrade too. and when i do decide to do that i can just send it off and not have the truck down, also possibly the injectors when that time comes.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I think international pumps have a lower governer rpm, more like 2700-2800 instead of 3300+rpm's. Just a thought...

masterbeavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jru111 said:
$275 with a core With a 1yr warranty

FIL has a discount, but they are still only like $350 w/core retail from the place I got mine.$275 with a core With a 1yr warranty

FIL has a discount, but they are still only like $350 w/core retail from the place I got mine.

Who/where?? :D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just remember not all rebuilds are created equal, and unless your getting it from the rebuilder, they are not going to be able to tell you what work was done to it.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I hear ya there Mel, after dealing with my local rebuilder on a few jobs I'd like to steer clear of that place....$400 from IH sounds good to me...Can't be any worse and 1/3 the cost of the rebuilder.

GREASE FIRE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have had some pumps rebuilt by accuratediesel.com and i think it was only about $285 without a core and about $235 with a core.
this does not include any machining or sleeving done to the head/rotor assembly, that would more than double the price, and the owner does not think it is even worth doing that if it is needed since he can rebuild them for less than the cost of sleeving the rotor.

Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online