International HPOP

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Hey, been quite a while since I've been on the boards here. Life work, etc.
Anyway, the OBS has had a rough summer. It needs a little love in the HPOP dept. I was wondering if anyone knew if IH sells the 17* pump for the 2000 & up fords. IH is usually cheaper than ford so I was wondering if anyone has purchased a HPOP directly from IH. I checked the part# list sticky and it only shows the ford #'s for HPOP....

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say most any IH truck dealer would have them. Take the Ford number and they can cross referrence to IH #

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Oh they have it alright, 976.00 + core of 275.00 vs. 744.00 +150.00 core at Ford. Of course the part I need would be more at IH when it's usually cheaper there. Back to the drawing board.....

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
It's a long story but I had a Stealth SRP1 in it and it let go. Was tossing around the the idea of throwing a stock OEM 17* SD pump in it as I have larger injectors but Stealth is sending me the improved version of my SRP1. The rest of the parts that were left stock in the SRP1 are now billet so I think It should be failure resistant. Plus it comes with a limited lifetime warranty. I thought I was gonna have it friday so I could get the truck running again over the weekend & have wheels for work. Local IH & Ford stealerships have all the parts in stock but its too much money to lay out. Decided to just wait it out for Gary's new pump to get here.

Not often you find the same part at IH for MORE money though....cookoo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance