Injectors

Andrew Fort

Reaction score
I know injector questions have been asked a million times, but I was just wondering if anyone has ever bought Accurate Diesel rebuilt injectors. I was looking at R&D injectors but they are sold out at the moment. Just didn’t know if anyone had good or bad luck with Accurate Diesel. I’m tired of getting 9mpg and am going to be buying some this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no experience with them, are they local to you? I can set you up with injectors as can russ and mel also on this forum.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your getting 9mpg unloaded, injectors likely won’t solve your mileage problem. But if they’re original or fouled up, by all means change em out.
How old is your injection pump?

silverrex4

Reaction score
i have never used them. i just recently bought the delphi injectors. not bad they were about 30 bucks a piece. they work well. just make sure they pop test each one so you know they all work together. if your in a pinch you can just put them in out of the box.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Andrew Fort

Reaction score
If your getting 9mpg unloaded, injectors likely won’t solve your mileage problem. But if they’re original or fouled up, by all means change em out.
How old is your injection pump?

I think they’re all original but one or two. And I’m starting to get a tick from one of the injectors so I’m starting there, then going to the IP when I have the money for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk