injectors for 93??

dieselbeef

Reaction score
non turbo non electronic 7.3. complete set of one or 2 size over stock. looking to make a little more power and since one is bad already its time to step up...

best place for a set of new or at least some remans from a good rep builder not some fly by nite ****** doin em in a 5 gallon buket in his barn. pop tested and set up for a bit more power since we will be turnin up the pump a bit i think also

thanks...HOPE I WASNT BEING TOO LAZY TO USE SEARCH..INJ BRINGS UP 1000'S OF HITS

gary

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my set from type4 here on this board. Great product and he stands behind what he sells. Each injector is pop tested and pressure match. Between the rebuilt pump from Mel and the injectors from Russ, the truck has never ran as smooth or started as well.

sootman73

Reaction score
yep russ is the guy to get them from but however he is just a guy and not a company so he is on vacation for the month of june and wont be taking orders or shipping parts until he returns.

but you need to learn more about these trucks. there aren't "sizes over stock" there's dps junk, the HiPo Moose misters, and quality stock injectors. There isn't an aftermarket follwing with these motors like the psd, cummins, or duramax. There isn't much you are gonna be able to do without a turbo. before turnig fuel up you need to have a pyro or you risk destroying the motor....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel ("Agnem") also sells new pressure tested and matched BB code Delphi's, not just Moose injectors.

Heath

dieselbeef

Reaction score
yep russ is the guy to get them from but however he is just a guy and not a company so he is on vacation for the month of june and wont be taking orders or shipping parts until he returns.

but you need to learn more about these trucks. there aren't "sizes over stock" there's dps junk, the HiPo Moose misters, and quality stock injectors. There isn't an aftermarket follwing with these motors like the psd, cummins, or duramax. There isn't much you are gonna be able to do without a turbo. before turnig fuel up you need to have a pyro or you risk destroying the motor....

yea like i said theyre for my brothers truck.
ive got a 24v cummins all modded out. hes a ford guy so he does the pstrokes and the idi thing.
just hes looking for some inj and wasnt havin much luck cept fer byin brand new ones from a internationl dealer and he wanted more than stock. we do know bout guages and egts and stuff..he doesnt wanna bother with a turbo cuz hes already got a 89 crew cab that was a gas truck dually that he put an 02 powerstroke in out of a wrecked cab and chassis..pretty fine job too. brought over all the dash and all the electronics too.
the idi is his tow vehicle for his quads since he doesnt wanna take the good truck into the woods
so what about the stock inj from ih..are they worth messin with or is this other guy compettitve price and perf. im guessin better??
thanks guys
gary

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IH will not have checked the pop pressure, pattern, or matched the pop pressures on those new injectors. Plus, they will likely be more expensive than getting them from Russ (typ4) or Mel (Agnem).

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The bigger question here is how many miles are on the injection pump and injectors. A quality rebuild injection pump and a set of BB code injectors will really wake up a tired fuel system. Don't buy the G code turbo injectors. They were designed for better emmissions and not performance. I installed a set of BB codes after running G codes and what a differance. Felt like I had two more cylinders added to my motor...:D

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
The bigger question here is how many miles are on the injection pump and injectors. A quality rebuild injection pump and a set of BB code injectors will really wake up a tired fuel system. Don't buy the G code turbo injectors. They were designed for better emmissions and not performance. I installed a set of BB codes after running G codes and what a differance. Felt like I had two more cylinders added to my motor...:D
those two cylinders didn't come from behind the seat did they?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle