If you want a good laugh...

Andylad13

DieselBoy
Reaction score
OUTSTANDING!!!!!! i bet if you disconnected the fuel lines on that honda, it would still be running from the diesel smoke!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Its even better when you are hauling heavy and sum tite shorts wearing bike rider is taking up your lane in front of you while your slowly moving down the road... And you have no where to go because of traffic so.... Its down ******* the throttle in a high gear for a second or two... Till it downshifts and then bam... A soot bath for him..... Now thats priceless.....:D

zpd307

Reaction score
um, i thought when my middle boy, almost 1 1/2 years old, loves to stick his hand in the tailpipe and inadvertantly touch everything, including his face, was funny. but thats almost wrong.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
huh, i thought that was just my boy zpd.
when he was that age, I remember the wife coming home one time and the boy had a black ring around his mouth from yelling in the exhaust.

just wait, when mine turned 4 he gave me all the lil black caps for the tires and had let all the air out of all four tires.

zpd307

Reaction score
soot must taste good, because they doing it. my youngest is just 1 1/2 months, so he will have to go through the ritual when he gets mobile. plus he has two older brothers that can teach him!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
When we were out in Custer State Park in South Dakota in the Enterprise we came upon some Donkeys and they were licking the tailpipe then when we were over at a drive thru animal park the reindeer were licking the tailpipe now the with the reindeer the E was idling....

zpd307

Reaction score
hell the mid kid got into the tailpipe again today. i caught him early enough that the mess was minimal. i will have to keep the camera handy for the next time.