If i may ask what did you guy's pay for your truck or 7.3 or 6.9 powered vehicles?

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year: 1993
Model:F250
Trim: XLT/standard cab
Driveline: 7.3L Naturally Aspirated/4 speed auto/4x4/1356 BW transfer case-manual shift/3.55's.
Mileage when purchased and date: 47,786 fall of 2009.(carfaxed 100% clean and legit.driving it confirms as well.)
price paid:$3300

You must be registered for see images attach

she looks a bit different now.;)

Year: 1993
Model:F-super duty ("one ton plus" officially known as in the day. f450 we call 'em today and or for parts look up.) w/ 16' stake body dump.
Trim: XLT/standard cab
Driveline: 7.3L Naturally Aspirated/4 speed auto/2wd/5.13's.
Mileage when purchased and date: 189k Nov 2013
price paid:$3500

Last edited:

Ford86

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

texcl

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Paid $1300 for this one if I remember correctly. It's been a great truck. I tow over 8k pretty often, if it was a crew cab I'd fix the rusty fenders and keep her forever. She gets 18mpg's unloaded and 10mpg's with my 5500# travel trailer @ 65mph.

Last edited:

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I paid $300 for the flood victim, currently well over 5k into it, but I love my truck and will keep on going deeper

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1986 F-250 Club-cab XLT Lariat, 6.9 NA with 5-speed ZF & <60,000 one-owner miles.
(It's probably a CIMMARON by Lehman-Centurion.)

1200.oo two days ago.

yours, satx

Last edited:

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score

But I only had to drive to PA, to pick up a rust free West coast truck. Worth it

superds

Reaction score
I bought my 88 F250 RCLB 4x4 ZF XLT Larait for $1000 about 5 months ago. Bald tires on gross chrome plated and flaking wheels. 4x4 doesn't work, transmission won't go into 4th gear, some clutch slippage and needs most of the A/C components replaced (compressor and bracket are not longer there so I need to find a bracket). Radio doesn't work, bench seat is trashed. Dirt and dust everywhere from being a farm truck it's whole life. I'm about $700 into it and I probably have another $3500 to go, just ordered tires yesterday. I plan on having about $5000 into it when I get it back in usable condition. Looking at it now, I probably would have been better off with the $5000 trucks that needed almost nothing... But it'll be mine and I'll have made it how I want it.

Morgonzo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid 4 grand last oct for a '92 350 CCLB 4x4 with new IP, Batt's, new starter, decent tires almost no rust and 309,000 on the clock. I would've haggled but there were not a lot of options out there for 4x4 350 CC's. i've already put another grand into it, and almost a thousand miles on it since then. After all the work i'm doing is done, I hope to have this gal for a LONG time. Shouldn't need another truck unless I WANT one...and I already do!

the day she came home...

Last edited:

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not what the original price paid. It's how much money put into it and the long hours spent repairing any defect.

All the tools purchased if you don't already have a good set of tools.

Cost of all the fluids.

Cost of all the Beer consumed.

Band Aids for BUSTED KNUCKLES.:rotflmao

All the hours spent on a computer or your damn Android phone, asking questions on here or elsewhere. :D :dunno

Morgonzo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not what the original price paid. It's how much money put into it and the long hours spent repairing any defect.

Cost of all the fluids.

All the hours spent on a computer or your damn Android phone, asking questions on here or elsewhere. :D :dunno

AKA Sweat Equity hahaha. In that case i'm closer to 6 grand.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cost of all the fluids.

way more than either old truck was worth but it beats payments and more costlier insurance and repairs.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brb5

Members online