idi weekend stickers

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I had an idea for stickers for those who have attended or will attend the idi weekend. They will be the rub on type. The main sticker will be app. 6"X6" and the location/date stickers will be individual so you can buy whichever event you have attended.

What need is an idea of quantity so I can get prices.

Hopefully the engine can be reproduced as it has a lot of detail If not, I'll either have to have Amy dumb it down or we'll have to find different artwork.

Attachments

• idi sticker (2 pg).pdf
    32.5 KB · Views: 84

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I would do one... I would put it on a plaque so that I could move it around from RV to RV since I have here lately been changing RV's like some people change underwear....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take 3, and need a full set of location stickers for 1, 2004 to 2008 for the other, and a 2006 for the last one. :D What color are you going with, and will they be vinyl applique's? ;Sweet

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I'll take 3, and need a full set of location stickers for 1, 2004 to 2008 for the other, and a 2006 for the last one. :D What color are you going with, and will they be vinyl applique's? ;Sweet

They'll be similar to the oilburner.net stickers--is that a vinyl applique? Probably white as I was figuring on putting them on the back window. I'll ask about other colors.

The hold up right now is my source needs a jpeg instead of a pdf of the motor. Amy's been tied up the last 2 days. I'd better crack a whip.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sign us up for 2005 to present. BTW Hi everyone been a while since I showed my face here. :eek:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
BJ If you haven't yet, please read the post about this years IDI weekend. Reservations need to be made soon.