I need wheel pics

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad hummers road on 16.5's That will keep them around a while longer.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
The M/T challengers are no longer made and i dont know if they were available in 10"

Not looking for a stock set of PSD wheels. i have a set w tires available for 400 but i want 10" wide not 7"

And i really dont want chrome or painted wheels.

Any body else?

And the hummers use 37" tires. So they will be the only size you will probably be able to get.( just look at how few 33 and 35's are let available)--- i just took the 37x16.5 goodyear M/T off my truck do to blowing one out and not being able to get one( all being shipped to IRAQ ) 16" has alot more choices in tires

darwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you should be able to find a 37" military OZ tire. I have seen them for sale in many places. Try pirate4x4 a few vendors on there have them.

By the way how did your hummer tires work while you had them on?

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I dont want the 37's i wanted to take em off since i bought the truck. Other than riding nice , they suck! I am lowering my truck from 6" to 2.5" and i already have 315's but they are on the rusty stock steel wheels:puke:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

tractorman86

Reaction score
oh i thought you just took them off cause you couldnt find them. just keep watching, remember chevy and dodge still use the same bolt pattern

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
what about the ones that used to to look like a slanted 5star wheel? they were an 80's era wheel. Hang on I think I have a pic.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I may have a set of 4 to sell shortly, with tires even. I have 2 extras from the IDI days & just bought 2 more last week. They are perfect but I'm planning to trade them to the guy that bought my IDI so I can get my polished ones back for the new truck. The new truck has a set on it but the clear is starting to lift up where the wheel weights sit. Not bad though. I just don't feel like polishing another set so I'm thinking of selling them to fund other projects.

Scott
I'm having a heck of a time keeping up. What happened to the DMax?

Tom

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Haven't read the entire thread, but thought I'd post pics of my truck. I love what I've got on mine, I wouldn't want anything wider and they're tall enough for me. Factory Ford Alcoa wheels with 285/75-16 Goodyear MT/R's on them.

Oh yea, I was the guy that had the slots. Sorry man I sold them. They were 16.5's anyway.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk