i need a sediment bowl

1989f2507.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i changed all the lines and still have air. i saw a new sediment bowl on a site but forget that site. is there a solid filter without a sediment bowl. thanks i don't want to take it off the road and drive my 4.9 f150

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a similar filter which came on many CAT forklifts and many Ford and Massey ferguson tractors. Basically anything with a Lucas/CAV fuel system. Anything that uses ACD51 fuel filter water sep. Its a good option. Not too expensive.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
I have a similar filter which came on many CAT forklifts and many Ford and Massey ferguson tractors. Basically anything with a Lucas/CAV fuel system. Anything that uses ACD51 fuel filter water sep. Its a good option. Not too expensive.

can we get a pic of it please
sounds pretty cool ;Sweet

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i changed all the lines and still have air. i saw a new sediment bowl on a site but forget that site. is there a solid filter without a sediment bowl. thanks i don't want to take it off the road and drive my 4.9 f150

If you just want a solid-bottom spin-on fuel-filter with an integral drain, then cross-reference that NAPA number in the previous post and you should get a bunch of possibles on this site :

http://www.filterbarn.com/

If you want a genuine "sediment bowl", then that is a horse of an entirely different color.

If that be the case, there was a company on E-Bay that had a bunch of genuine LUCAS glass-bottom water-seperators/sediment-bowls with drain-valve and NO FILTER; I bought a lot of four of these units and currently have one on my personal truck and am in the process of installing the other three on some of my other trucks.

A GoldenRod is also a good sediment-type filter with a large capacity bowl that also incorporates a filter cartridge.

Papabear

Papabear
Reaction score
i wish napa up here in Canada was online up here for shopping like it is down there because than i could go in there with a list of part numbers versus letting the parts kid look it up

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is your symptom? Sounds more like you need a problem solved.

1989f2507.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well mell i replaced fuel lines another fuel filter and put an electric pump on no luck all i did was the fing filter

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Is the old filter gasket still stuck onto the filter head causing a doubled up situation?:dunno

1989f2507.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope i changed her twice and followed all the normal instillation. i just bought the 3rd filter its a wix/napa with built in sediment bowl i think the old one leaks i did take the screw out of the stock one and put it back in maybe bad o ring?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online