I need a rear tank & sending unit......

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Any suggestions on where to get those? I've heard the sending unit is dealer only. Any of the vendors on here sell them? The laundry list for inspection isn't long but the leaking tank is on there.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
not sure but I'll check. Most of the listings I've seen do show different listings for 80-86, 87-91, 92-95 & 96-97. I'll get back to ya.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
There is no spare on the truck. I was gonna put one back in but I plan on running 305/70/16's so it won't fit anyway. is there any differences between a tank for a gasser or a diesel?

pafixitman

Reaction score
peeps have said there is....i know Mel kept the same tank. Bronco graveyard has poly tanks. That is the route I am going if / when I need to replace mine. I have not carried a spare since I brought the truck home!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a $61 brand new tiwanese Bronco fuel tank off Ebay. I have no complants. It doesn't leak. Isn't that really all that matters? LOL I think it was painted and not galvanized, so I'll probably need a new one in half a decade or so, but at that price, it doesn't matter. The factory sender fit it just like OEM. It fills just the same. I'm not happy that it isn't U.S. made, but I didn't have time to shop around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance