I LOVE DIESEL SMOKE

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
that in that video is over kill, now i do hot rod my truck and my truck does put out a fair amount of black smoke but that video is over kill hes getting what 10 gallons per mile maybe?

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I love smoke as much as the next guy, but do it someplace that isn't a freakin' neighborhood.

Chicken_Fried

Reaction score
I love smoke as much as the next guy, but do it someplace that isn't a freakin' neighborhood.

Exactly. In my truck I have it setup so If I romp on the throttle it smokes the person behind me out. But If I dont Its just a haze at most, Comes in handy with tailgaters. But The main places that I let the truck produce smoke are on the dirt roads, parking lots (backwoods parking lots), and anywhere between me and the Fire Department.

I like my Diesel Vehicle's Exempt Emissions.

Chicken_Fried

Reaction score
Not for long if people keep giving the nature nazies:backoff ammunition like that.

In My area of Pa we have so many diesels on the road its going to be a very long time before its changed. If your familiar with Allentown or the Lehigh Valley area its Packed with warehouses and distribution buildings. There has to be 1 Diesel on the road for every 3 Gas vehicles in certain areas.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
My little town has been exempt from smog testing for a long time, but I heard that will change next year. I'm wondering if there will be any kind of diesel exemption since it's still mainly a farming community but with a lot of new yuppies taking up residence in the cookie cutter subs.

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
wow i just liked the video i didnt think i was goin to start a exemption debate ;Really i know it's over kill, its just somethin you don't see every day ;Sweet

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suppose we're all just afraid of these things being taken away from us, when really it's mostly a few "gross" polluters...very tired engines or poorly tuned ones. All that black smoke is acceptable probably only in an emergency or at the race track.

imckee86

imckee86
Reaction score
lol check out all the you tube comments on the video posted up top. seems to cause some arguements lol

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I like to have the ability to smoke out a tail gater, because we have idiots that do it all the time here. I think that is more than a little excessive and flat out stupid to go running around a neighborhood like that. I don't feel sorry for that idiot when his truck gets impounded.
We have enough problem around my area with ritchy ****** people from the city moving out into the country and complaining about all the old farmers loud tractors and how their allergies act up during the harvest season and the farmers shouldn't be harvesting their crops because of the health risk to them and their children. ***

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little smoke is OK, that's rediculous.

I think the guys that go around town with their "smoke tune" like that are starting to catch a lot of crap nowadays, for good reason. Even other diesel guys are coming down on them for it because they know that sort of thing just puts out a bad image.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I like a truck that can roll that much smoke, and yes the nanny goat could do something very very close to that when I wanted her to.... like him you had to want to roll that much. Now I didn't do it my neighborhood because that's like driving around with a loud stereo.... but I would do and enjoyed doing it but I would pick a better place.... He was wanting to get attention and he got it. One of the things that helps these kids keep this type of action up is when people confront them like she did, because he gets a kick out of it - he wanted attention and she gave it to him.... sort of like when my dog wants a treat he does something that will net him a treat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online