I have ventured to the dark side!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Gonna go with both sides!

I'm sure that I'll always love the old IDI.... Haven't pulled (towed)with the PSD yet. It's chipped to 120+hp, air box, Boost relief vale. So far. Runs like a stripped butted ape!!!! Drove dog today for work. Kinda messy work with the big truck - so I didn't want to get the '97 dirty. Besides - the roads are all salty now. So maybe I'll put it in hibernation for the winter!? Needs a little work and TLC. The IDI is VERY tired and the PSD seems really nice to be driving in comfort. Also straight piped too. Really sounds nice. Alot of whistle! I have been really busy with work and can't seem to find the dig. camera tonite. As soon as I can find it - I'll post some pics. - If anyones interested..... Thanks for the swonks and the support guys!!!!! This place is full of great guys and gals! Plowed snow with the dog yesterday myself!

Thanks again all! Hoss..... ;Sweet

Last edited:

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
About the pics.!

Still working on that! We had moved in with my mom this summer to help her with recouperation after he surgery for a few weeks and that turned into 4 months.... She did fine - It was just that she has been alone for 10+ yrs. now after losing my dad. And I think she liked the company. Can't blame her though! All is well with her now! and somewhere in the move back - the dig. camera came up missing!???? Not really wanting to buy a new on e yet. Still searching for the old one! Either I'll find it or I'll have a friend bring his in and I can snap some. The truck is NOT a show truck, but the price was right and all in all. It's pretty nice. Needs some TLC and a little elbow grease!
Thanks guys for the interest and the swonks! Had to expect some of that ya know....

Hoss... (Ike) ;Sweet

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Man I am seriously contemplating going to the darkside right now after Russ just got back to me how f'ed my turbo is.....

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Finally got some pics.!

Here we go!

Hoss.... ;Sweet
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
A few more pics. and I'll stop!

Here we go again!

Hoss.... ;Sweet

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Gosh I love that colour scheme. My truck looks just like it, except with a crew cab. That red/white combo is a real head turner I have noticed.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
;Sweet Ride there Hoss :cheers:

just sumtin' about the OBS....you can have the best of both as they are the only body style in both IDI and PSD :hail :D

Welcome to the DARKSIDE :D

BamaSixGun

Will Work 4 Chrome
Reaction score
Truck looks good Hoss.

I like those colors too, they remind me of the Crimson Tide ;Sweet

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Love that color!

Thanks guys for all of the great comments!

I love that color myself! I will say that blue is my favorite color and that I really would have like to have found one instead of this, but this is really cool too! Just so happens that my best friends 97 F350 CC PSD SRW 4x4 that all of the guys at our get together a few weeks back saw is the same scheme. I get it in the neck alot for buying one the same as Glen's!!!!!

This one is "FN" Toredor Red and I think it's Performance white!??? It does look really good in the sun when it's all shined up! Haven't gotten the wheels cleaned up yet.... It had funny lookin' 235's on it when I picked it up. Found a set of used 285's for "CHEAP" $$$$.... Now to get the front axle swapped for some sort of straight axle.

Did someone say that a D44 straight axle.... The pig is too far to the right for the OBS trucks without some lift... I figure on going with F350 4" springs in the front and another 2" of block in the rear. That's why I was thinkin' of a D44 rather than a 60... This truck won't be used to four wheel. Just a nice to truck to drive and probably plow snow with now!?? Is the 44 gonna work with the 4" in the front and will it be strong enough. Thought I might go with 50 outers to beef it up some....
Gotta get a driver's door and a left front fender too. PO didn't do it any favors either. Only real damage on the truck and "NO" rust......

Long enough! Better shut up!

Hoss.... ;Sweet :thumbsup:

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I stuck with the 235/85/16's just because they make it seem higher off the ground, and they are skinnier so they have less rolling resistance. I need all the mileage i can scrounge up with a gasser.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I went with the 285's because I didn't like the ride heighth of the 235's... Anybody else got any thoughts on putting a 44 straight under my truck(s)...
Is the pig in a different location than a 60? It can't hardly be, can it?

THOUGHTS?

Hoss.... ;Sweet :cool

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online

No members online now.