I got my Truck back today...new Paint!

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, 10K for a paint job? when i had my 93 done a few yrs ago i had the full treatment it was a tick over 3K and that was with body repair (bedside R/R, front fender R/R, front trim).

looks good!

Yeah, after much thought, I think I'm going to keep my 10K and slowly fix my "problem areas" myself. I have the tools and the know-how, but time is the problem. But 10k...I was loosing sleep over this decision last night!

Jerry

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
meangreen, this time around im gunna do the same and maybe even paint it myself or have my friend who does it paint it for me.

hammer, trucks looks great. amazing how a little paint makes these rigs look so nice.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ray, I'm really looking forward to seeing you at the rally in just about 4 weeks! :eek: :D

Oh, and on edit, Sam is coming too, so all you drooling over pictures will miss out on the wet T shir... er um I mean group photo session that we usually have.

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ray, I'm really looking forward to seeing you at the rally in just about 4 weeks! :eek: :D

Oh, and on edit, Sam is coming too, so all you drooling over pictures will miss out on the wet T shir... er um I mean group photo session that we usually have.
Don't worry pal...you have two options...either we pull the cap and bed or drop the tanks. You'll knock it right out and I'm good at handing wrenches ;Sweet
Can't wait to see everyone again...some damn good people, and to this day I still tell everyone that. ;)

EDIT bird crapped on my truck today...I could have killed the little *******.

Last edited:

tractorman86

Reaction score
Don't worry pal...you have two options...either we pull the cap and bed or drop the tanks. You'll knock it right out and I'm good at handing wrenches ;Sweet
Can't wait to see everyone again...some damn good people, and to this day I still tell everyone that. ;)

I would have, what dont you carry a gun in your truck? my other baby sits right next to me all the time(rugar super redhawk 44mag):shoot: no more birdy!!!:D
I sure wish the ralley was closer was closer i would love to meat every one face to face!!

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'nother' great avatar trackspeeder!! Have you seen the show the 'hoe' drivers put on at equipment displays?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've often watched that video and thought how much guts it must take to do that. One mistake, and your seriously messed up! It would not be a good time to stall or blow out a hose! :eek:

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Looks damn good, I have a brand new set of those hubcaps for mine, still in the bags. I just need the new paint to go with them...LOL

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score

:rotflmao It is amazing how they can spot a new paint job, Try painting it RED and see how much bird crap you get hit with, It's like a target for them.

The truck looks Great Ray. Way to keep on top of the rust. Now lets get you a nice set of Alcoas ;Sweet

Looking forward to seeing you again at the Rally.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
On the "bird crapping on the truck note" I have not had this issue yet.... BUT..... it is/was lovebug season down here, and those little bugs splat all over the truck and if left on there ruin the paint..... and I dont mean one or tow bugs, im talking hundreds, its crazy!

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Cat Birds got me again:shoot: ...not only do they have a nasty disposition but they dake dumps :number2 the size of a raw egg! ;Pissed