I got a Brownie!

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Yep, after drooling over Rob's truck since I joined the page, I got a 6041 Brownie box, and members from the BOOB community made it happen. The Dog Catcher texted me a pic of this beauty earlier this week. Come to find out, Billy Tressler had it and I just happened to be working in Rockford, Illinois, about 3hrs from the Catchers house. The deal was struck and it's in the back of my company truck keeping company with 40 or so chainsaws.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

I crunched some numbers. 20 different ratios and a 15 gear sequence of forward speeds.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like fun! ;Sweet

I thought seriously about a Brownie box instead of my U.S. Gear unit, but I like the idea of being able to split gears in 4x4 if necessary. On the other hand, a 2WD transmission, a Brownie box, then a divorced-mount transfer case...complicated and probably expensive, but would sure be versatile and fun ;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Couldn't have timed that any better Goose! Was good to catch up for a few hours till work called me in.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Couldn't have timed that any better Goose! Was good to catch up for a few hours till work called me in.
We might have to catch up again this weekend. We can drink some frosty beverages and you can walk me through the passenger side up pipes on the '01.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
We might have to catch up again this weekend. We can drink some frosty beverages and you can walk me through the passenger side up pipes on the '01.

That passenger side will require cold frosties and I do have 2 Felpro 8194's on hand.