My idi got to go on a chase last night...

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've been having problems around the farm/are with break ins. I pity anyone who thinks they can get away with it around home since I sleep lightly and in the camper a lot where I can be mindful of the roads. And we have had people slow down late at night, on a regular basis - and it isn't the cops. It's a loud (figure how smart a burglar is if he runs a loud truck) red truck that isn't a common sight in the area during the daytime. So, something's up.

I really don't think there will be a problem with running low on ammo if something big does come up. Castle doctrine or not, no one is carting off any more stuff. It happened way too much when I lived out in WY for a while, no one watched the place like I do and we lost a bunch of stuff, including a couple of calves.

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
That's wild! Sounds like your truck is running well. Hope the thieving **** get what they deserve before long.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the show "Cops."

I was watching an episode and I kid you not, somebody was running from the police in an IDI. It was a green extended cab OBS style (92+). I know it was an IDI cause they crashed into a ditch, left it running, and bailed. When the camera man got out of the police car to follow the foot pursuit, you could hear the IDI idle. It was pretty cool LOL

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my buddies dodge does 312 when you push it down a hill in neutral (terminal velocity its so heavy)
but really i hit 85 crusing all the time at 3200 or so with the auto which i think aint bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance