I found a Car Hualer for my Lot,...

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
The rubber bumper bar is pretty useless anymore. Most cars don't have the bumper for it, and most trucks are too tall. The old Herrin bed I had came with one. Mine was a cable lift, so I extended the lift post and converted it to a mini sling.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Both of those have been on CL for months. The black one was posted by another seller for $2750.00 for a while and then was gone for a couple weeks and reappeared in the current listing. The red CC was listed at $2950.00 IIRC. That is until the black one came back with the new price, then the seller went to the call for price.
I guess he felt he was shortchanging himself.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I talked to the guy on the Red CC just for kicks. If he actually wanted the $2885. I would fly down and drive it back, but he wants $7995 for it. He says it is perfect.

It is not something that I really "need" I just thought it would be darn cool and very usable, but not for $8K

The Black one doesn't look bad either,...

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
The black one is a Herrin bed, or a copy. Mine was an old model, before the stinger was hydraulic.

It's pretty good for smaller cars, if you drop the ramps, and just use the lower deck. I removed the tie bar, and made the ramps individual. Much easier to handle. A reg cab dually will fit, if you let one outside dual ride on the rail. Be sure to block under inside tire, to keep from crushing the rail.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yikes, dodge auto in it. I turned up the pump on a friends 93 cummins (intercooled, auto, VE pump). And that thing has a ton of power now, but his tranny is already feeling it. I told him to start looking for stuff for a manual swap (he was going to do it anyways, we just sped the process along LOL)

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Darrin -I'm sorry it was so expensive. I think I have just what you're looking for at a price that will fit your budget. Lettered and ready to rock & roll.

Attachments

• D & L Sales.JPG
    D & L Sales.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 31

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont try to come to my state with either one of those abortions!you will be walking home.especially with an F350 from those years.10-11,000 gvw,your over wieght before you even put a small VW bug on it.i will never own anything with less than a 15,000 gvw for car hauling.but you can drag a 4 car wedge with 4 trucks on it with an f350 and be legal.try to haul the same trailer and load with a superduty and you get popped for not having a cdl.

man my state is retarded

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Darrin -I'm sorry it was so expensive. I think I have just what you're looking for at a price that will fit your budget. Lettered and ready to rock & roll.

Dang Bill, where'd you get ahold of one of the AR state contract towing rigs :rotflmao

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I talked to the guy on the Red CC just for kicks. If he actually wanted the $2885. I would fly down and drive it back, but he wants $7995 for it. He says it is perfect.

It is not something that I really "need" I just thought it would be darn cool and very usable, but not for $8K

The Black one doesn't look bad either,...

Err, perfectly worn out seats... I have to wonder what else is perfectly worn out?? Wouldn't be a bad rig for the usual expected fixin rate, but for 8 grand, he's smokin' something cookoo. He's starting too far out of range for even civilized haggling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789