I Don't Think So... Scooter...

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Are you sure thats not a Cat pump? A DB2 5033 and a bunch of other numbers right around the one he lists showes to be Cat power equipment of various kinds with mechanical fuel shutoff. Take a good look at that thing. If someone needed a core that didnt have a gaping hole through it from a rock or something, that might not be a bad deal for what ti is for. Cores dont grow on trees for those like they do for the pickups, and the rebuilt units cost a bit more.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's not yellow, it's not Cat. LOL Stickers DO make your pump more expensive. Hmmm... I like how it says Cat on the tag that's held in with two studs, but the words Stanadyne are CAST into it just above. LOL The broken advance arm is a $45 part, and the plunger is about the same. If that guy could get $20 for that pump he'd be doing good.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I agree with Mel.. But what a seller puts on the item for price is always what they feel its worth. Knowing what part they have and knowing a fair value is two completley differant animals. If you go to ebay under the search J33300 you will see a kent moore J33300-A timing meter. Its been listed for about 2 1/2 months now. Only the meter is available and none of the needed probes. I offered the seller $50.00 and clearly explained why that was my offer. I explained it was missing several necessary prts to work and there is no way he could say it worked. I never got a responce. I offered this 3 times but still no answer. Finally dropped the price from $200.00 to the $175.00 it is now.. One person made an offer but the seller turned it down. That thing is a mess. If I knew it worked and just not lites up when power is added I would offer more than $50.00.. We all know there is no cure for stupid...