I can't upload images via attachment or insert image...

DaytonaBill

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't upload any new images via attachments or insert images... When I do, the upload manager just acts like it's loading, but I left it running in the background for at least 15 minutes and the files weren't installed into my attachment file. Am I doing something wrong? I use Firefox, if that matters... :confused:

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That happens to me to. Upload them to photo bucket and link them to the thread.

DaytonaBill

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a way around the problem... It's the "Enhanced Attachment Uploading"...

Go into "General settings" of your control board and scroll down to the bottom and turn off "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" and you are good to go...

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I can't seem images to upload anymore either. I tried changing the general settings thing as you said here, but now when I try to upload I just the following error...

Fatal error:

File system directory "./attachments/1/3/7/4" is not writable or cannot be found. Please create this directory; ensure the directory is writable or change the directory setting.

Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_AttachmentFiledata in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 849

Yesterday it would just time out and not even give that error. :(

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score

Go into "General settings" of your control board and scroll down to the bottom and turn off "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" and you are good to go...

I can't seem images to upload anymore either. I tried changing the general settings thing as you said here, but now when I try to upload I just the following error...

Fatal error:

File system directory "./attachments/1/3/7/4" is not writable or cannot be found. Please create this directory; ensure the directory is writable or change the directory setting.

Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_AttachmentFiledata in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 849

Yesterday it would just time out and not even give that error. :(

Same here.

Fatal error:
  • File system directory "./attachments/4/7/4/5" is not writable or cannot be found. Please create this directory; ensure the directory is writable or change the directory setting.

jhbml

Dunce
Reaction score

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
still got this response.....

Fatal error:
  • File system directory "./attachments/1/1/1/7" is not writable or cannot be found. Please create this directory; ensure the directory is writable or change the directory setting.
#0 vb_error_handler(256,
  • File system directory "./attachments/1/1/1/7" is not writable or cannot be found. Please create this directory; ensure the directory is writable or change the directory setting.
Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_AttachmentFiledata, /home/maxpower/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm.php, 849, Array ([this] => .......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online