HVAC experts. Best place for quality AC components

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sean I suggest 2 suppliers. One is called AAPAK. The other is a huge supplier I sadly forgot the name of but.. They are located in Phoenix Az. They have a great web site and offer great advice too. I recall they have many different options for parts and seal kits. Also offer great prices on the special tools if you want to open em up and rebuild them yourself.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think uhaul has some v belt ones left. All new current production is a crap shoot. Follow the warranty honoring instructions to the letter.

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sean I suggest 2 suppliers. One is called AAPAK. The other is a huge supplier I sadly forgot the name of but.. They are located in Phoenix Az. They have a great web site and offer great advice too. I recall they have many different options for parts and seal kits. Also offer great prices on the special tools if you want to open em up and rebuild them yourself.
If your thinking if Arizona Mobil air they closed. Old man retired and none of his family wanted to take it over. As for compressors...new only! No remanned junk. I have been getting a few condensers from a-zone. Spi made ones and they seem to be well made with good fin count

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've put in lots of 4-seasons stuff. spectre also. Not saying their the best, but very common.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm currently collecting AC parts to overhaul my system. The Uhaul compressors are $352.00, if I remember correctly.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^can get new FS6 compressors for like 140 off part geek or the similar. or slightly more on rock auto
but..i may also be wrong, coudl be china compressor. but pretty sure i saw nippon denso logo..

Last edited: