hunting for.......

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
good deal calvin... i haven't actually worked out the details on the trip yet, looks like hamilton is on the way to brady..... i'll be loaded both ways, so it's no big deal! thanks for the heads up though!

that's purty funny you know where paint lick is.... yea it's a one horse town.... is a curvy road, lot's of people KO on it..... haha

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
!

that's purty funny you know where paint lick is.... yea it's a one horse town.... is a curvy road, lot's of people KO on it..... haha

yeah I missed the speed limit sign . felt like 55 was a tad high for the road unless you were on a bike.

anyhow hope it works out and you find your truck.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You still have that??? Daggone man how many people have seriously said they were going to buy it? I can think of 2 off the top of my head.
biggest problem is the logistics. I have to make time to drive or fly out there to clean and prep the truck for a long distance run. no matter who buys it, it's going to get a set of tires and a pair of batteries plus whatever other maintenance it needs for a long run. If nothing else, I will prep it for the MI rally next July and leave it with my sister so she can use it in MI. 1800 mile runs is child's play as long as you prep accordingly.;Sweet

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where at in MI Cal? Got lots of relation there. Gonna be there over Labor day, at Algonac State Park. I'm finallyb getting my 90 truck back from my Nephew then, he's had it for three yrs. now hauling wood.

It's only 1195 from Hamilton to Delphos OH. I go to Corpus Christi it's 1645.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
yeah I missed the speed limit sign . felt like 55 was a tad high for the road unless you were on a bike.

anyhow hope it works out and you find your truck.

haha, yea 55 is the standard here in kentucky it seems, when in doubt go 55! hahaa.... you passed the road i live on and its a 55mph road too....some curves you can hardly take at 35.....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where at in MI Cal? Got lots of relation there. Gonna be there over Labor day, at Algonac State Park. I'm finallyb getting my 90 truck back from my Nephew then, he's had it for three yrs. now hauling wood.

It's only 1195 from Hamilton to Delphos OH. I go to Corpus Christi it's 1645.
farmington hills(sp). I never get the spelling right.

1800 miles is my one-way from SJC to Hamilton, TX.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If nothing else, I will prep it for the MI rally next July and leave it with my sister so she can use it in MI. 1800 mile runs is child's play as long as you prep accordingly.;Sweet
DON'T TEASE ME CALVIN!!! If you are serious (and I really hope you are), I can't wait to meet you face to face, sit around a fire and shoot the bull with a few cold ones.;Sweet That would be very cool indeed.

Sam, there are some IDI's in the Bluegrass state, but like anyting used, it can be a pig in a poke! Don't know of any for sale in town here, but I'll keep my eye out for something. But, Calvin's rig sounds like a good choice, especially if you are going that way.

Heath

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sam, how ya doing? Haven't seen you in ages.... I think the last time I remember is when the rear-end in the yellow truck blew up out in the pasture.......

Also, add me to the list that knows where Paint Lick, Kentucky is.... I have not been through there, but my fionce' Mom lives between McKee and Tyner, Just off of US-421, near Gray Hawk. I see the sign Paint Lick 15 in Berea before we get on I-75 to head "back up nort". Be in that area in a couple of weeks......

I also understand about the 55 speed limit down there. 421 is "55" between Berea and McKee.... I think I see 55 in a couple of spots..... most of the time i don't make it to 45..... makes the locals mad... since I am in the way and they want to drive 60.......

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Sam... I was one of the folks here to be lucky enough to meet you in person. That was a good time, you me and EMD Driver. BTW myself and EMD Driver are in some of her videos on youtube under the Aspahlt Cowgirl handle. Good times. I'd like to hear an update on how you're doing and what you're up to.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
snicklas.... your out jackson county thataway, my mechanic lives out there..... im about 6.5 miles from i 75 in berea (exit 76).....

I'm deff keeping my eyes out in kentucky, I may try and drop by in texas and just take a look at calvin's truck even though he won't be there, I need to go to brady next week sometime it sounds like, I had to come to missouri this week..... I'll be in springfield for a few days.....

89ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm springfield is just 50 miles up the interstate from me but I'm currently at the hospital with my girlfriend havin our son

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
best wishes 89 and hope all goes well maybe hell come out with a gp in his hand? well at least we can dream